**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Experienced help needed in AW situation (cheat?)

Good day fellow contesters,

I need advice of some really hardcore MCOC gamers on the following situation:

In today's AW our BG2 boss (NC , 4*, R4, Sig lvl 40, made total of 3 kills) was taken down with 4 links left (Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Right and Bottom one). AW tier 7.
f441jx5pqo6h.jpg
Attacker:
uatvt2lt3c1i.jpg
ojcnvqknaa73.jpg
94k8bpfcmpna.jpg

He seems strong with nearly 400k base hero rating. Lots of hard work has been done by him in this game.
e4xaj3za5p2c.png

So is it just me, not being able to accept that I don't know how to play, or is it a possible cheat? Going through 4 strong links...

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I don't think he is cheating.its not that hard to take down NC if you get him to change his stance.
  • NC pi 4,726
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    its really tough to know. The boss can be taken down, thats for sure. Did anyone see how long the fight lasted? If it was a MOD, they are done in seconds. I personally dont think its cheating though...
  • Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    Yeah sorry mate, doesn’t look like cheating at all to me, count yourself lucky he got three kills. The cheat is that guy being in tier 7
  • Thank you for making it clear. It means that still long ways for me to go.
  • Ollieb3Ollieb3 Posts: 23
    Gotta start somewhere man, I used to see NC as a horrible fight that would ruin my whole war, now after climbing the tiers and playing for longer I see NC as a relief and someone I can use to regen my champs
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    I have a player in my alliance that can do that,its definitely not a cheat and can be done
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    Based on the PI of the mini's alone, I feel like the boss was not that tough to fight. He is probably just a decent player.
  • One man in a field is not an army. He won the battle, we won the war.
    Thank you all for your opinions. More motivation to progress.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    No cheat..like someone said change NC stance