**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost account

Hi I have a big problem I had an account that I didn't link. I logged on and got a really old account. This one is linked and I want to delete it. If anyone has a solution please help.

Comments

• WathssssWathssss Posts: 2
    Sorry that was badly explained I'm just trying to get that account back but I can't because I automatically log on to another
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If I understand it correctly, your first (old) account was not linked.
    You are playing on the
    1/ same device
    2/ had not deleted the app before
    3/ had not use a cleaner app to remove unwanted files

Try this (hopefully it works).
    a/ Sign-out from your game account; Kabam account, Game Center account, Google play account
    b/ start game but don't log-on

If after doing step b/, you still can not get to your first account, you have to play on your existing account. Log-in again.

• Try clearing the data from the app and then sign back in. If you sign in to your main, you should be able to sign into your other account and sign back out.
  • Kabam,I lost my account ,forgot email and password,my account name is swicthlamp with 4*rank 4 starlord,rank 3 Spidey black,Groot,rocket racoon,hulk buster
  • Also using new device,I sign in my kabam id
  • Will you help to get that acc?
  • When you reply me?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Swicthlamp wrote: »
    When you reply me?

You replied 4 times in 2 minutes. It generally takes most people more than two minutes to reply. Contact support. They will guide you through it.
  • When?
  • Thawnim wrote: »
    Swicthlamp wrote: »
    When you reply me?

You replied 4 times in 2 minutes. It generally takes most people more than two minutes to reply. Contact support. They will guide you through it.

• ShaazaadShaazaad Posts: 2
    I played using an account called SHAAZAAD.My phone got disabled but after I fixed it,it asked whether you want a new or your previous account
  • ShaazaadShaazaad Posts: 2
    Someone accidently pressed new,so can I get my account back?
  • Hi Shaazaad , to recover your account you will need to provide the following information when contacting the Support Team. Please allow up to 72 business hours for the Team to respond.

If everything else fails, our Support Team will work with you to recover the account. Please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:

1. Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)
  • Kabam, I have an old account that I think I did not link. I had a lot of characters and now need to recover that account. My gamer tag was RedShiva08, my last two purchases were in 2015. I was on an iPhone 6. Thanks.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    edited January 2019
    @WilliamMTurpin80 The last update from Moderater requested this information be provided to the Support team. The link they provided uses the below address.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&issue=All
This discussion has been closed.