**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* tech to use tech awakening gem on

Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I'm assuming this really comes down to a choice between Vision and Ultron but the others are there for completeness sake. Just not sure if power steal or absorption is better. I already have a duped Star Lord so no point in saving it for him. I have a 5 star and 4 star unduped Magik and duped Vodoo for power control, but I can see vision being useful still.

Which 4* tech to use tech awakening gem on 52 votes

Ultron
13%
stakHULK_BREAKJoey0480TrimbobjerstolpLolmacheteManonFier 7 votes
Vision
32%
RagamugginGunnerImpulseAnomanderPurakeAakashAlekos27MarsManIUBELIEVERGhengisHanWolvwarSpeedbumpFarinosArtoriasDarkNemesisReDeXeDeRsanjayTimrosDretlle 17 votes
Rocket
7%
GroundedWisdomDonaldJTrump69TheManMythLegendLucashood123456 4 votes
Iron Man
5%
Sirnoob2Kiddieblitz81 3 votes
Save for someone else (leave option in comments)
40%
PhillyEaglesSNebulaPantherusNZWhododo872Spidey076Kenny292JSnookRockandrollinaDFizzzzzyLoPrestiX_ScottMarsManHoneyHam420GlazeitGaseousClayRogVitoHeroBoltsyJustArandomGuyhereChikelshield456HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 21 votes

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Ultron's sig isn't worth using a tech gem on.

I'd save it for either OG vision, or Kang, if i get lucky in December lol.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Nebula, Yondu, etc. Someone not released yet.
  • Save for someone else (leave option in comments)
    You should wait until you get a star-lord. He is so incredibly good when awakened and is reliable in game.
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    You should wait until you get a star-lord. He is so incredibly good when awakened and is reliable in game.

I already have star lord duped so he wasn't in the list ;)
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Wait for vulture or doc ock in July
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Not a lot of great techs lately, but Nebula looks fun
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Rocket
    Never had to use one on my Rocket, but he's a Damage beast. I used one on SL. He's Sig 75 now. It's a tough question. If you need sustainability, I'd say Ultron or Stark. Mainly Ultron. If you need power control, I'd say Vision. Rocket is my choice because his output is great.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Batman.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    If you are very skilled in avoiding hits, Rocket's high damage output get the job done quickly but he is not immune to poison and bleed.

Ultron's evade gives him an edge over Vision in AW defense.
    I assume yours is AOU version.

Visio (AOU) deals power burn, not power steal and if opponent's power meter goes below zero, there is a heal block debuff activated.

If I use the champ for attack, Vision, as I still get hits and it gives me possibility to control opponent's power meter.
    Maybe for you, it could be Rocket.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Rocket
    X_Scott wrote: »
    Batman.

Always be Batman.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    If you are very skilled in avoiding hits, Rocket's high damage output get the job done quickly but he is not immune to poison and bleed.

Ultron's evade gives him an edge over Vision in AW defense.
    I assume yours is AOU version.

Visio (AOU) deals power burn, not power steal and if opponent's power meter goes below zero, there is a heal block debuff activated.

If I use the champ for attack, Vision, as I still get hits and it gives me possibility to control opponent's power meter.
    Maybe for you, it could be Rocket.

That's wrong vision (aou) is power burn when unduped and when duped he also gets power steal
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    :s , Pardon on mistake.

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Ultron
    or vision
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    U should wait for Ghost, Warlock, Guillotine 2099 or Iron Man Infinity war to awaken.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I would've said Vision but you already have Doc Voodoo for power control so save it for now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Anyone who holds a gem for 3 years deserves respect.
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    I’m not sure why someone dug up this old thread. I stopped caring about 4* a while ago.