**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Five Star Should I Take to Rank 4/55

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have lots of t4 laying around and once I complete act5 I will have 8 t2 alphas. I can rank almost every class and I already have starlord duped at 4/55. Feel free to suggest 2 champions in comments. I don’t have any awakening gems sadly.

Which Five Star Should I Take to Rank 4/55 61 votes

X-23(unduped)
42%
NonuDLegendBitterSteelLoPrestiFrostyFireballs5NastyEfnNateDexman1349AmonthirSac123_KyloCreepernameplasAlpha07Palito_DiazBeefaloSvainChipalasDanny_BobomanAgentDoom9 26 votes
Taskmaster(unduped)
4%
har7ishGreifmaster911SpiritOfVengeance 3 votes
Ronan(duped)
0%
Drax(unduped)
0%
Magneto(duped)
0%
Elektra(unduped)
0%
Magik(unduped)
36%
Dgen411Golden_GuardianMagicBentonFluffydragon2PoisonvirgoOu_YeahDarkZenMonkey17288HeroBoltsySuperman69Random_NoobUsername1583BUZZdog3000SnaggleKarinshiNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEraffsterKennadoGeneralDCElitehunter 22 votes
Storm(unduped)
1%
TrojanX05 1 vote
None of these, wait for better pulls.
14%
GarryDKVossler77Al2Qvg2782NikoBravoPandamanTanBWladwaHzoriRasilover 9 votes

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    X-23(unduped)
    She is an all-around champ that is good throughout the game
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    X-23(unduped)
    Which Five Star Should I Take to Rank 4/55?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Taskmaster(unduped)
    I just like taskmaster the most out of all of these champs. Also because labyrinth is not my concern right now or exploring act 5.
    X-23(unduped)
    I was saving shards for Taskmaster but since the change is coming I guess not. I really like him but he needs a dupe. Could be the best prestige option though.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Magik(unduped)
    While I love X-23 and TM Magik is probably the best choice with her amazing power control
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    X-23(unduped)
    Voted for X-23, as she can get through easy path of LoL, as well as be a strong questor. But Magik is also a strong option, so it depends on where you are in the game, as well as your eventual goals. Don't give a hoot about LoL, either ever or for a long time? Magik will be more useful. Want to do the first path of LoL sooner rather than later? X will get you there faster (albeit not as good as awoken SL, of course, but we don't all have those)
    X-23(unduped)
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Voted for X-23, as she can get through easy path of LoL, as well as be a strong questor. But Magik is also a strong option, so it depends on where you are in the game, as well as your eventual goals. Don't give a hoot about LoL, either ever or for a long time? Magik will be more useful. Want to do the first path of LoL sooner rather than later? X will get you there faster (albeit not as good as awoken SL, of course, but we don't all have those)

I already have Starlord 4/55 duped so I don’t need a Labrynth clearer. I have voodoo and vision both duped at 5/50 for power control if I need it. So I need a good quester and x-23 has regen and taskmaster has good block. So it’s really between those two. But I hate ranking them up without a dupe.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    X-23(unduped)
    X23 really doesn't gain much from her dupe (crit rate & damage with 3+ bleeds), so I wouldn't worry about that.

She would be the top of my list, but I wouldn't lose any sleep with Magik or Taskmaster either.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Magik(unduped)
    X 23 as well...
  • Good evening! I moved this to a more appropriate section of the forums. Thank you!
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    X-23(unduped)
    If you already have good power control, X-23, she's my first 4/55 and have zero regrets
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Magik(unduped)
    AgentDoom9 wrote: »
    I have lots of t4 laying around and once I complete act5 I will have 8 t2 alphas. I can rank almost every class and I already have starlord duped at 4/55. Feel free to suggest 2 champions in comments. I don’t have any awakening gems sadly.

Magik was my first rank 4 5* unduped. No regrets. I was able to become Uncollected, beat my first Master event, Goldblum all because of Magik. Yes, she is truly quite "magikal" in every sense of it. When duped, she's one of the best god tier champs all around. Her power control/negation beats X23's bleed and regen (my second other choice).

Remember at the higher level tier fights, once your opponent gets to SP3 you're done (unless you're using gwenpool or iceman).
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    X-23(unduped)
    She will get u thru act 5 with less units
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    X-23(unduped)
    X 23 is amazing. She got me through most of act 5 with no revives. My second choice would be magik, because of her reliable power control. However, there are many power control champs reliable as magik, such as vision, spark, etc.