**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not enough gold in the battle realm- suggestions

I don’t know about anyone else but I personally never have any gold. I don’t have a lot of time to run arena but even when I do most of my bc are going towards map 6 cost. None of the quest give a substantial amount either. My alliance family mentioned how kabam should replace the Sunday free-for-all for a gold realm day instead. I for one would love to see this. What does everyone else think/feel about it or any other suggestions on getting more gold. Currently I am selling all of my iso just to be able to level up a single champ which takes weeks and gaining t4cc at a far faster rate.

Comments

• AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    They should really improve the gold crystals too. They should actually give a worthwhile amount. I rarely get over 2,400 gold out of a crystal.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    As soon as you start raking up 5* champs, your gold is gone.. I win a fight in uncollected EQ and I get 50 gold?! Seriusly???? I should get 1k at least
  • RinzlerRinzler Posts: 23
    Are you guys uncollected? I was in similar situation but since been opening 10k arena crystals, seem to fluctate around the 700k mark with not too much grinding.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I personally don’t have any issue with gold, currently sitting on over 15M of it and I don’t manage decreasing it, even if I exchange gold donations with alliance loyalty in aq donations (3x6, 2x5). You have to do more arena if you want to keep the pace of a highly active alliance, there is no easy way out. I just reach 1.7 and 2.5 in the two arenas dedicating 1 hour in the evening and 30min in the morning, while going to work, so it’s not so much of a burden, in my opinion.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Grind arena chips and gold. I was at 2.4m gold and ranked a few up to 1.93m gold. After some grinding in the arena without opening any arena crystals I'm back up to 2.3m
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gold isn’t a problem if you have ranked your 5*s. If you have 2 or 3 5*s you want to rank to 3/4 then it’s a big issue. I’m burning through millions of gold taking my 5*s to rank 3 and 4.

It’s got to the point that I have stopped opening 5* crystals as no way of ranking them.
  • KandiwolfKandiwolf Posts: 35
    I have 25 5 star i am trying to rank. The issue is I can’t afford it. I have the tb4 I have the tc4 even have the t1 alpha just no gold
  • KandiwolfKandiwolf Posts: 35
    And as I said in my original post not everyone has hours and hours to waste arena grinding quests are easier because you can auto fight them so don’t require constant touching phone
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Kandiwolf wrote: »
    And as I said in my original post not everyone has hours and hours to waste arena grinding quests are easier because you can auto fight them so don’t require constant touching phone

Ignore those comments, I’m an intense arena grinder and I still don’t have enough gold to rank the champs I want with the resources I have. I cash in battle chips and spend the gold immediately, alliance donations also take a heavy toll.

Players sitting on millions of gold are probably duping more 5*s than receiving new ones, so more ISO to sell and less champs to rank. Then they take pleasure in coming here to say they have however many million and you should “just grind arena”.