**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

For those asking Blade to be nerfed what are your thoughts on..

Comments

• weavileweavile Posts: 288
    am I the only one who has AA? Kill everything that can be bleed and poisoned in 30 hits, negate 100% ability accuracy.
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Why do guys want him to be nerfed?in that case then just nerf everyone then, ppl are always talking about nerf this champ or that champ.come on ppl enjoy the game and stop whining.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    I’ve said a few times that I believe Blade will be nerfed I might be wrong and I certainly don’t want it to happen. I don’t have Blade and likely won’t anytime soon but I did have SW, DS and Thor when they went from Gods to insects well the last two anyway. I don’t want to go through that again so I’m just staying away from Blade if I get him all well and good but I’m not chasing him.

No champ in the game should be nerfed we all invest items into the said character at a certain level they should be left alone. What should happen is other characters should be buffed to make them more relevant and hopefully this is the course we are taking now.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I’ve said a few times that I believe Blade will be nerfed I might be wrong and I certainly don’t want it to happen. I don’t have Blade and likely won’t anytime soon but I did have SW, DS and Thor when they went from Gods to insects well the last two anyway. I don’t want to go through that again so I’m just staying away from Blade if I get him all well and good but I’m not chasing him.

No champ in the game should be nerfed we all invest items into the said character at a certain level they should be left alone. What should happen is other characters should be buffed to make them more relevant and hopefully this is the course we are taking now.

The "buff everything else instead of nerfing one thing" is a ludicrous request no matter how many times people make it. Buffing everything else doesn't actually make them any better. Relative to everyone else, everything else is just as powerful as they were before. And it doesn't even lift everyone up to be more powerful because by buffing everything else you just made all the content equally harder. Literally everything looks the same as before on a relative basis, except for the one thing you didn't buff which now looks weaker because he's unchanged but everything he has to fight is now stronger.

Making things more "relevant" is something that can be done, but only to a point. You can address champions that seem to have no strong suit, But you can't make everything "relevant" in the general case, because most players consider "relevant" to be "one of the best at a particular task." It is possible for a few things to be especially relevant. But if everything was equally relevant, then none of them would be seen as particularly relevant.

Storm and Captain Marvel used to be considered excellent 5* pulls. They did not get significantly weaker over time, and they can still run all of the content they could before, but newer champions came along to supercede them. As soon as something was stronger, they became weaker by comparison. You cannot make some things stronger, either by introducing new things or by buffing things, without making everything else look weaker. That becomes an infinite spiral upward of buffs that ultimately change nothing on a relative basis except all the numbers look bigger.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Zapp wrote: »
    Blade is a mistake, because they created the "perfect team" again. The problem isn't that Blade is powerful, the problem is that somebody refuses to learn from past mistakes and starts creating optimal teams via synergies again. This will (again) become a problem at some point when everybody plays the exact same team for every content in the game (sounds familiar?) and will then (third time is a charm) be nerfed. (Yea they say, we totally won't nerf him, they said that before any nerf).

But savour it as long as it's there.

So true! But they won't care as long as they rake in the $$$$$ now
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    They should buff Scarlet Witch
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    edited January 2018
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    I can’t see how they will nerf blade. There are thousands of people who saved for months and months including myself for a amazing champ and blade was it for all those people. How can they reimburse the 75k shards I had saved to obtain him once? Rank down tickets? That’s clearly not good enough. Also for the people who spend hundreds or thousands on crystals to try and get him as well. They going to reimburse all that money? I don’t think so. People have such a problem with him cause he’s been tearing content up especially md wars and people are just upset about that or the fact they don’t have him themselves. The crying needs to stop.

Like they wouldn't nerf SW, Doc Strange, Thor etc. because people have invested so much money in getting and awakening those champs? Like let's say running a 100$ awakening offer right before you nerf those champs? You haven't been around long here, have you?

And no, they are just going to nerf him and reimburse nothing, as they have done twice now. As soon as enough people have the Blade synergy team and roll over any content in the game, content will have to be created to counter that specific team that will be undoable for any other team, the time has come. You will see.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Blade isn't hard to fight though..idk why people have complaints
  • Superman69 wrote: »
    Stark Spidey !

I mean the character is clearly better in almost 80% of the situations.

Higher DPS, bait specials, dodge those specials, power drain, can stun-lock, insane shock damage, evade counter and what-not.

And he can do this against EVERYONE. Not a select few characters. Bleed immune, poison immune, heroes, villains, whoever you are you're gonna get rekt by him.

So why shouldn't he be nerfed too?

The answer is clear, because he doesn't destroy the mystics with 5-MD defenses the way as Blade does. You people have enjoyed being a PITA with your mystics for over a year in AWs and now that there's someone who turns off the unavoidable BS damage they deal, you want him nerfed ?

Dexterity's relation w/ MD was too OP but kabam couldn't change it because everyone would be crying 'COMPENSATION' then. So they introduced a champ that counters them.

So you can try all you want but he won't be nerfed just because he makes your mystics useless in AWs now.

To the people who are saying that Blade is too OP, I just want to say, look what has became of Scarlet Witch. She was a good tier and no could stand against her, she needed a debuff, but not the scale that Kabam gave. She is pretty much useless now, only does few stuns and nullify, etc.

Blade is nowhere close to the pre 12.0 SW. I understand that he has all those good abilities but we need them cause mystic class was becoming so overwhelming in AW and other modes, debuffing him would be madness.

Same is applied for Stark Spidey.

People have saved up their shards for so long and when they get him, only to realize that he will soon be debuff will get the whole community riled up. Wasting 15K shards for a champ that will get major debuff!?

In the end, I think that Kabam would Introduce a new champion that could counter blade, like Blade counters Mystic Heroes.

#NODEBUFFFORBLADE
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited January 2018
    He gonna be nerf sometimes..
    Like alot have mention the trio synergi and when all have that and smash everything in the game.. kabam dont make enuf Money they gonna change him..

Atm a Blade reg so high that u barely spend Money on items.. Exaclt like the old Crit SW team.. The Perfect Block team or just these champs : SW, THOR, Strange
    SW was way too powerfull and wit ha crit team she actually just kept stunning, reg, powerlock
    Even a dr Strange was "powerful" but required some skill.. they nerfed him twice..
    Thor was god of armorbreak and omg what an insane dmg... all that have been around for long know.. parry, parry, sp2 or sp3 and bye bye.. the dmg was insane.

Where are those team now.. Collection dust but omg when they werent nerf, u see those champs in each AQ and AW.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Blade isn't hard to fight though..idk why people have complaints

*facepalm*
  • KandiwolfKandiwolf Posts: 35
    Personally I don’t have stark or blade but don’t think either should be nerfed. If anything needs nerfed it should be m.d. or at least change the way that dexterity is triggering it. M.d. is bs to fight against In war and pretty much a cheat. Blade simply helps counter that. So far that’s been the only counter.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Kandiwolf wrote: »
    Personally I don’t have stark or blade but don’t think either should be nerfed. If anything needs nerfed it should be m.d. or at least change the way that dexterity is triggering it. M.d. is bs to fight against In war and pretty much a cheat. Blade simply helps counter that. So far that’s been the only counter.

dont think he is the only counter tbh for MD.. magik, AA, Voodoo to take some
    The fact is Blade is overpowered due is Reg ability..
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

Im not saying he needs to be nerfed but when someone sacrifices a champ in aw just for his synergies it’s saying something.

-Top 100 aw
  • I do not get this.people are crying for a blade nerf,because they do not have him.if kabam will nerf blade and you will get him,that will be very dissappointing for you as well,you are going to complain because of the nerf after that.blade is just good,as he is.who wants to play this game,without any outsanding heroes,just with boring and average ones?
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    I do not get this.people are crying for a blade nerf,because they do not have him.if kabam will nerf blade and you will get him,that will be very dissappointing for you as well,you are going to complain because of the nerf after that.blade is just good,as he is.who wants to play this game,without any outsanding heroes,just with boring and average ones?

What you’re seeing is the fact that deep down this community is filled with crying whiny babies that will moan relentlessly if they don’t get their way.

They need to adapt to the game or keep losing and crying. You are owed nothing. You are especially owed nothing just bc you ranked up some mystics and think that entitles you to something. I hope they all get 0 kills till forever.

It’s much easier to side with kabam on things in general after this shitshow. Working as intended.
    NevvB wrote: »
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

Im not saying he needs to be nerfed but when someone sacrifices a champ in aw just for his synergies it’s saying something.

-Top 100 aw

I’m not saying he must’ve picked a path that had 7 danger sense defenders in a row.. actually I’m saying that’s exactly what happened.

The joys of being able to see defenders.
    Rektor wrote: »
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

I’m not saying he must’ve picked a path that had 7 danger sense defenders in a row.. actually I’m saying that’s exactly what happened.

Whether or not there were 7 danger sense defenders in a row, doing aw with 2 champs and using 1 soley for synergy tells me a lot about the champ.

If 1 synergy is this strong to replace an atker, to me it’s saying something.

Name one other champ that you would switch out an atker for synergy.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Whether or not there were 7 danger sense defenders in a row, doing aw with 2 champs and using 1 soley for synergy tells me a lot about the champ.

So ? That just shows that to reach his maximum potential he needs 2 other guys. So you have to waste a spot or two.

But for champs like Sparky, AA, Iceman, SL, Magik etc they can do their best on their own.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw
    Have we seen anything like that since block proficiency teams?
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★

The only champ that should be nerfed is cyclops as Kabam has already pointed out they discovered that he ranked high in their empirical data where they found users that used him VERY effectively and this could lead to an exploit
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    We want a game where we can't finish a war without spending massive amounts of items
    /s
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They won't nerf Blade. Literally everyone of their whales will have him ar r4 or r5 next month. The blowback would be worse than 12.0.
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Tells you something about the synergy.

Tells you something about the fact that alliances refuse to place diverse defenses and strategically separate danger sense champs instead of lining them up in a row.

Tells you something about the fact that you will continue to lose if you don’t adapt.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Dorky Dave used to run a r3 Mags with Iceman and Wolverine in aq for the crit synergies. He's since r4d or r5d him. Should we also nerf Iceman and wolverine?
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

Dorky Dave used to run a r3 Mags with Iceman and Wolverine in aq for the crit synergies. He's since r4d or r5d him. Should we also nerf Iceman and wolverine?

AQ.
  • Rektor wrote: »

What you’re seeing is the fact that deep down this community is filled with crying whiny babies that will moan relentlessly if they don’t get their way.

They need to adapt to the game or keep losing and crying. You are owed nothing. You are especially owed nothing just bc you ranked up some mystics and think that entitles you to something. I hope they all get 0 kills till forever.

It’s much easier to side with kabam on things in general after this shitshow. Working as intended.

i have ranked up so many mystic champions for defense and i have r4 md atm,also i am collecting the resources for r5.i do not have blade yet and i do not mind that,if we loose the war sometimes because of blade,or something else.this is a game.the better wins.also,the game is better with blade.i am happy with that,if someone else has him and the game is more enjoyable for them.i do not have archangel as well and i am not crying for his nerf,because he can counter so many defenders as well and he deals a huge damage.i will get them soon and i will enjoy the game with them more.
    Superman69 wrote: »
    vno3mr83b5na.jpeg

-Top 100 aw

So ? That just shows that to reach his maximum potential he needs 2 other guys. So you have to waste a spot or two.

But for champs like Sparky, AA, Iceman, SL, Magik etc they can do their best on their own.

The funny part is that everyone complained when it dawned on us the last few months that kabams new strategy was using synergies to allow champs to hit their full potential.

The argument being that the champs shouldn’t need someone else to reach their potential. They should just be released at their full potential.

Now that everyone is happily using a synergy to help champs reach their full potential, everyone is still crying.

Never satisfied. RIP mystic trash.