**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Odd phone notification.

Hey folks,

I wish I had saved a screen of it but while working I received a notification similar to the full energy ones, however this one said "the collector has sent you a gift of 850 units, log in to claim" so of course I logged in but nothing to claim lol.

I'm not worried about not receiving units I wasn't expecting I'm just curious if anyone else received it? Or if someone on the team can maybe shed some light on it?

Cheers!

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If you log into a different account on your device and that account gets a notification then you get one on your device, even though your main account doesn’t have a notification
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Fluxxy wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I wish I had saved a screen of it but while working I received a notification similar to the full energy ones, however this one said "the collector has sent you a gift of 850 units, log in to claim" so of course I logged in but nothing to claim lol.

I'm not worried about not receiving units I wasn't expecting I'm just curious if anyone else received it? Or if someone on the team can maybe shed some light on it?

Cheers!

I just checked my notifications/emails/in game messages and nothing related to 850 units!
    very odd!!

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    I got the 400 units which was a notification on one of my alt accounts
    Bendy wrote: »

Thank you for the info, please tell me you got a screen shot?

Did they also give you an explanation why the free units?
    Compensation? Gift? Promo? Android? IOS?
    Yes Im very curious
    WhatRYou wrote: »

Yes Im very curious

Its usually when you havent logged in for a while, 2 weeks or so

So you're telling me not to login for 2 weeks and I get free units?!?!
    I knew about the login calendar, but getting units for not login in?!?! seriously?
    Instead of grinding, they give it for free?!?!
    My mind just exploded!!!! everywhere!!

Yes Im very curious

Its usually when you havent logged in for a while, 2 weeks or so

So you're telling me not to login for 2 weeks and I get free units?!?!
    I knew about the login calendar, but getting units for not login in?!?! seriously?
    Instead of grinding, they give it for free?!?!
    My mind just exploded!!!! everywhere!!

Only did it once mate, on holiday and couldnt login. Came back to 850 free units plus a daily card giving 40 units a day for 30 days for 99p!

Yes true...the unit card with daily logins!!!
    I don't recall seeing an unit card offer this month...hmmm!! Will look into this some more!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    It's because my alt account hasn't been logged into some time I'm guessing it's if u leave it for a long period of time they just give out units or something unless it's just random
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Let me know when your phone notifies you that ballistic missiles have been launched at your house.
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Cheers for the responses ladies and gents. It was my alt account which I had neglected for a couple months lol.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yes, I have many junior accounts and I get these types of notifications, only the very low level accounts get those type of free units.