**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank?

Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
Joining the ranking forums, looking for a few opinions.

I currently have Blade, SL, and Hyperion as r4 5*

I have finished act 5, but have not r5 anyone yet.

I have a tech r4 rank up gem.

Duped 5* I have Hawkeye, Ultron, Magik, Juggs, OG Spidey, SIM, AV, Venompool, among a few others.

Unduped 5* I have ultron, x23, NC, King Groot, Captain Marvel, and several others.

I have a cosmic awakening and a mutant awakening.

I will be doing LoL easy path soon for more t2a.

My limiting resource is gold, but I also don't have the skill t4cc to r5 blade at this moment.

What kind of order should I rank/level? I understand the "whoever you'll use" argument, but I am genuinely stuck.

Comments

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Magik or X-23..? Might be nice to save the RU gem for Stark. The mutant AG for Ice or AA, though Iceman isn't great for LOL it doesn't seem; his attack is relatively low. I wouldn't awaken who you have unless you're dying to run KG in Map 6 lol. Also, I'm very jealous, outside of my top two I got featured, my 5's are trash.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @BuckeyeKP Im torn with the rank up gem because 1. How long will it take to get stark? and 2. I will need some immune at some point to run LoL.

Right now I am saving to rank blade to r5 when I get the t4cc, but not sure if I should rank others while I'm waiting. I'm even going as far as thinking if I run LoL with blade at r4, I could get the t4cc from completing it.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    LOL on #1, who knows... #2. didn't know that, but KG's regen will keep you in most long fights. Doesn't hurt to wait a while I guess