**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Clear problem with game

Already posted and placing ticket tonight. When playing and trying to block or Parry, champs dash towards opponents. This is a huge problem. How is there not an announcement?

I bought a new phone last month and thought, “oh I may need to get used to the iPhone X”, but it does the same thing on my old 6s, which I still own.

Anyone else seeing this?? Parry doesn’t work, when dashing back, it does the opposite. Do I need to link a video? Really?

Comments

• Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Yeah...never experienced it

What happens with me sometimes is that my champ suddenly dashes back in the middle of a combo
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    That's been happening a lot lately. I've also seen a bunch of opponents lunge forward the entire screen (even on stationary backflips. My favorite though was when my character started charging and holding a heavy despite the fact that neither hand was making any contact with my phone...it wasn't on autoplay either because I was in aq
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I've had this jump forward issue to. I do a special. After I come out of the special, my champ is rushing towards the opponent. Funny how they can fix other issues, but this one is a low priority.
  • Options
    I’ve posted several things today about the game not acting properly. They said game would go down at a “certain” time est and I can’t get in on two diff phones. EST.
  • Options
    They said maintenance at 11pm pst. That’s 1am here. We can’t login. It’s 11:32pm here...
  • Options
    GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Yah they said 8pm maintenance but it's 10pm here
  • Options
    Yea it’s 11pm here. Maintenance and should be at 1am.