**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection problems

Connection problem again while playing game this is getting old and costing me rewards, come on guys!

Comments

• dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    Anyone else having this problem99ye1gcp6izx.png
  • They can’t get it right and I can’t get in on 2 diff iPhones. New (X) and old (6s). When I did, it’s berserk, in a **** way. Champs go wherever they want. By no control of mine.
  • You ain’t the only dude
  • Nope...
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    yeah I'm just getting sick of this cause I spend to much money to be having more than game issues now can't even play with out connection outage ever other day
  • They are having a maintanence
  • Just dont play for the next one or two hours.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Its weekly mainentance time, it started 1h 20min ago and is supposed to last for 2 hours. If you read an ingame mail then you would know
    That **** was over long time ago from when I started back playing I can read and you being a smart ass that don't know **** about what I know, cause I wouldn't be able to get on and start playing at 10pm and start having connecting problems in middle of fight when the 8pm maintenance was over
    Couldn't get on and start when it was time for it
    So connection problem dummy
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Many time i am also facing this problem mine connection is good enough
    Also opens crystals with battle chips 30 of them I open 10 then hit my back button accident and came back to it all gone just stole like kabam does you