**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamora or Medusa

I have a 4star gamora, 4/40, signiture level 29 and a 4star Medusa, 3/30, but without signiture ability. Who should I use? (Sorry, if I wrote something wrong)

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Use for what? War defense, solo quests, AQ?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Medusa, as long as she's awakened, and have the right synergy (quite important)
    you can consider Queen Medusa as one of the current Top 3 Cosmic champs, beside Hyperman (hyperion) and Thor's sister (Angela).
  • EspGabrielEspGabriel Posts: 26
    Use in general(solo quests, AQ, events)Dexman1349.
    Shchong2, I ask because i see people saying exactly that. she it’s not so good without signiture ability and the synergies. Even without this two things, it’s better use her?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    She is good with out her sig but becomes a very good defender
  • I’d vote for Medusa. She has way more utilities and better damage output IMO, even if comparing her unawakened state an awakened Gamora. She has Armor Shatter and a subsequent bleed stack, thereafter, which tears through enemies. She is also Poison Immune and can Stun with her SP2 if the opponent isn’t suffering from Armor Shatter.

As a last selling point, she completely disables robots abilities and power gain completely when they are suffering an Armor Shatter. So great on Vision, Ultron and Morningstar.

Eventually you’ll awaken her and she’ll just get even more powerful with her sig ability. Her synergy is only really necessarily for LoL, since she ends most fights quick without it. But just adds to her overall effectiveness and power if needed.

Gamora only has one decent utility, which is her Assassin and it only has a chance at activating once. So not anything worthwhile and she’s not very viable in end-game content unlike her class-companion, Medusa.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    iceman or colossus?
    iceman or colossus?

I take this for another post “Iceman. Triple immune, prevents evasion, one of the only Mephisto counters, residual damage.”
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Blade or winter soldier
    Apache wrote: »
    Blade or winter soldier

Blade
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Go for Medusa, she's way up in the charts compared to Gamora.
  • gamb1tgamb1t Posts: 10
    mmmm i choose gambit and im new so how do i make discussion plz tell me plz
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    EspGabriel wrote: »
    iceman or colossus?

I take this for another post “Iceman. Triple immune, prevents evasion, one of the only Mephisto counters, residual damage.”

thank you, im going for colossus unduped