**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Uncontested giving level 1 Health potions and level 1 ISO??

It's kinda insulting, why are they even there??
On Master Mode I was getting at least level 2 health potions..

Comments

• Uncollected*
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    You may be one of the privileged but it's still equal rewards on the maps/battlefield
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Lvl 1 health pots needs to be only in beginner & normal difficulties, the measly 25 you can keep in your inventory can’t even 1/2 way heal a 4*, it’s a joke. It’s really such a shame how greedy & stubborn Kabam is with these items, sure they give us free stuff once a year during the holidays but thru out the year they don’t give us jack. Like you said it is insulting & they have such a great game here & they make it worse than what it could be. People will still spend if they gave us higher level health pots, at least for me it makes me not spend as much as I would cause there greed really annoys me, I’m sure a lot of other people feel this way too. If I knew they’d give me things I wouldn’t mind spending a lot more, if they don’t wanna give us what we deserve then why should I give them my hard earned $. At least that’s how I feel lol
  • Yesssss, it just irks me and why are we getting level 2 iSO??? Nothing less than level Heal Pots and level 4 ISO+
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Really should be fixed ages ago....
    Dont expect lvl 4 pots to be handed out like candynor
    Nothing but they should somewhat match....
    I can say the 20% revives are fine as a rare drop... could be a little more common but wateva....
    Beginner should be lvl 1 pots
    Normal should be lvl 1 and rare lvl 2 pots
    Heroic should be lvl 2 pots
    Master should be half half lvl 2 and lvl 3 pots
    Uncollected shoudl be lvl 3 pots
    Iso should match a similar scale with t1, t2, t3, maybe add some t4....