**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

List of detrimental effects in game

I know that bleed, poison degen etc are one of them but what about effects like heal block does it count ? Stun? Daze(karnak)? Concussion (gambit)(quake)?

Please help me make an absolute list.

Do not post any maybe answers only one that you surely know.

Comments

• GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    So basiccly you're asking for debuffs?
    Bleed
    Poison
    Healblock
    Stun
    Concussion
    Armour Break
    Incinerate
    Power Lock
    Power Drain
    Degeneration
    Shock
    Weakness
    Fate Seal
    Fatique
    Exhaustion
    Coldsnap
    Guillotines L2 cant remember whats it called

And these i aint 100% shure are they active or passive debuffs
    Paralyze
    Daze
    Curse

Im shure there are more but cant remember them atm
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    There isn't much point in making a list since it will frequently be growing, plus there is the separation between debuff and passive effects which impact what game elements interact with them. There are the common ones such as bleed, poison, and stun, but then there are rarer ones like incinerate (though becoming more common) and even character unique effects like the energy siphon that Vulture has.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Even passive effects also count as detrimental effects since they damage opponent
  • I'm not sure what you mean by "count." Count for what precisely?
    Count as detrimental effect , what else
    I want to invest in resonance and the another mastery with it , don’t remember the name. I’m more of a defence guy.
  • If you are referring to what Inequity works on, I believe Inequity counts all debuffs, explicit status effects and all damage over time effects as a "detrimental effect." But I don't know if anyone has compiled a complete list of effects known to trigger Inequity through careful testing.

I would assume if it actually ticks damage over time, it counts (i.e. bleed, poison, incinerate, degen, coldsnap). If it actively reduces the opponents stats, it counts (armor break, weakness). If it stuns you, it counts. If it sits there doing nothing except interact with other abilities, it probably doesn't count (i.e. Voodoo's Loas, Iceman's frostbite charges).

What I'm less sure about: Magneto's magnetism (which debuffs ability accuracy), power lock effects (which doesn't technically debuff any stat but does prevent you from gaining power), and stagger effects (which don't directly harm the target, they just "eat" the next buff that is triggered). My suspicion is all of these count, but I don't have testing to know for sure.
    What about limbo? It does damage you but not sure since it’s direct damage
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    tuposacp wrote: »
    What about limbo? It does damage you but not sure since it’s direct damage

Limbo is a buff for Magik
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    So basiccly you're asking for debuffs?
    Bleed
    Poison
    Healblock
    Stun
    Concussion
    Armour Break
    Incinerate
    Power Lock
    Power Drain
    Degeneration
    Shock
    Weakness
    Fate Seal
    Fatique
    Exhaustion
    Coldsnap
    Guillotines L2 cant remember whats it called

And these i aint 100% shure are they active or passive debuffs
    Paralyze
    Daze
    Curse

Im shure there are more but cant remember them atm

Guilly's debuff is called spectre
    Nah it’s not only debuffs , it’s detrimental effects that harm opponents in any way. But buffs and debuffs does damage so many different ways that it’s actually hard to decide whether inequity will be useful or not . Cause as kabam puts so many dumb situations sometimes like ghost and dormammu taking incinerate damage lol so wanted to make sure that 99% detrimental effects counts or not . Otherwise it will be pointless that many of my champs won’t use the mastery properly.
  • tuposacp wrote: »
    Nah it’s not only debuffs , it’s detrimental effects that harm opponents in any way. But buffs and debuffs does damage so many different ways that it’s actually hard to decide whether inequity will be useful or not . Cause as kabam puts so many dumb situations sometimes like ghost and dormammu taking incinerate damage lol so wanted to make sure that 99% detrimental effects counts or not . Otherwise it will be pointless that many of my champs won’t use the mastery properly.

If it puts an icon on the opponent, and it either deals ticks of damage to the opponent or reduces the opponent's stats in some way - like armor break or weakness - or it stuns the opponent, and the effects are continuous instead of delayed (such as frostbite) then I'm 99% certain inequity will consider it a detrimental effect.
  • I've compiled a list of all the Abilities and Icons in the game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqd7mnrlpmcsvr0/Abilities.docx?dl=0

Hope this helps!
    edited January 2018
    Dude that’s one crazy list! How current is it? Does it include new champs?

It’s kinda too broad for my question tho. I have figured the stuff anyway. Any damage over time effect which is not passive counts as detrimental effect.

I hope this helps. I’d like to close this thread but don’t know how.
    I don’t think armour break counts as detrimental. Detrimental’s definition states anything that does harm or damage while armour break does not do damage. And one more thing it’s not effect it’s a state where your armour is reduced.

**I could be wrong but that’s more likely the case.