**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I do it?

Can I do the boss rush with these champs-
4*Iceman r4
4*Sparky r3
5*Ronan r1
5*Hawkeye r1
4*Red Hulk r3
Also suggest any improvements

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    we don't know how good u are, why don't u go and try.

improvements? get them 4* to r5.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Most likely yes if you are good at evading and baiting. Most likely no if you rely too much on parry.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Can I do the boss rush with these champs-
    4*Iceman r4
    4*Sparky r3
    5*Ronan r1
    5*Hawkeye r1
    4*Red Hulk r3
    Also suggest any improvements

Your roster is good enough for 5 out of 6 fights!!
    You just need an answer for Mags (thorns and bane) hes also stun immune but that's the least of our worries!!
    If you have a strong awaken Ultron, he's the most affective against Mags IMO
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Rank 2 that Hawkeye he's gonna glide through though u need a good champ for mags and good evade skills for KK
  • You can do it with that team, just take lots of heath and healing potions...always a plus if you have some boost saved up to use on the event ( 20% health, 10% health, strength, etc.) if you could take those 4* to rank 5 you would have a easier time kinda...I ran all 4* 5/50’s with a 20% boost and needed a few revives during the run...mostly on mag because of the thorns and stun immune , after that wasn’t to hard. Just concentrate on the fights because you can get wrecked really fast with that crew if they get shots in. Bait there specials, dash back invade. My stark Spider-Man took the workload of the team...sp1, attack, rinse and repeat. Good luck man.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Depends on your skill. Hardest opponents are Khan and apparently Mags for a lot of people. Use Iceman on Khan, coldsnap her often and heavy. Use Sparky and Hawkeye on Mags. Anything that causes DOT like Sparky's SP2 and Hawkeye's bleeds will help. Maybe Rulk on him as well, as you'll need to block till he does a heavy, evade then smack him up.