**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Merged] AQ rewards

Comments

• TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    I have yet to get my rewards, but member in my alliance have already. What's going on?
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Let's go Mods, give us an update!
  • MxAxRxV_333MxAxRxV_333 Posts: 5
    Admin… where are our AQ rewards?
    Come on… want to leave current alliance.
  • Still waiting on mine
  • SmellyteleSmellytele Posts: 17
    Have any of the mods addressed this yet?
  • Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 24
    Just another day at Kabam. We're still waiting for AQ rank rewards while y'all find a way to continue to screw things up.
  • Hey Summoners,

We are currently investigating the extended delay on delivery of Alliance Quest rewards. While it is normal for there to be a delay after the end of an event before the Rewards are payed out, this one is taking longer than usual. We are working to get this rectified as soon as we can.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Thanks for a response @Kabam Miike
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Still waiting here too...
    Can we please get an ETA on these rewards @Kabam Miike
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Absolutely nuts
  • 4am est and still no rewards. Oh well. Maybe they will sort it all out soon. :)
    This is messed up… just give the damn rewards
  • HtooHtooHtooHtoo Posts: 22
    still our aliance don't get a thing too
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Still waiting here...
  • Hey Summoners,

We are currently investigating the extended delay on delivery of Alliance Quest rewards. While it is normal for there to be a delay after the end of an event before the Rewards are payed out, this one is taking longer than usual. We are working to get this rectified as soon as we can.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

So, Kabam, it might help if you read more than the headline of the first message posted. The problem is obviously more than just a punctuality issue. Like others who have posted before me, I can attest first hand that some alliances have received their rewards, while others have not. For what it’s worth, in case the data points are in any way helpful, my alliance that placed 2014 has received rewards and the one that ranked 3352 and should be tiering down has not.
  • EverythingZenEverythingZen Posts: 35
    How can one game have so many issues week in and week out? It's always something.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    Still no AQ rewards for my alliance. 7 AM central standard time the day after AQ finished and nothing...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    How can one game have so many issues week in and week out? It's always something.

This.

So much this.
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Still no AQ rewards and no update from mods. Come on Kabam..
  • 9am eastern & still no rewards or update.
  • Mike3034Mike3034 Posts: 24
    How have you idiots still not figured out what the problem is yet? Every friggin week it's another problem with this game. It's ALWAYS something!!!! For example, only game I've ever played that continuously undergoes emergency maintenance less than 24 hours after scheduled maintenance. Push out the damn AQ rank rewards already!
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    @Kabam Miike can we please get some kind of time line here on our rewards can't swap alliances or anything too that nature without losing rewards earned
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Are our awards accruing interest yet? My 401k got 21% last year so I'll take that every hour late the rewards are.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    anything new on this?
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Hello moderators. Its almost 22 hours since we finish our AQ. 😒😒😒
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    Stil No rewards
  • Still no word?
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    I got it just now

tpqkzduu4anq.png