**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage Buff/Adjustments

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
These are just some additions/improvements to make carnage be what he's suppose to be. (these abilities are eqivalent to a 4* 5/50 sig 99 Carnage)

- Heavy attacks cannot be interrupted

- Once carnage uses a heavy attack on his opponent, he places a "deep wounds" passive on the opponent.

- Deep wounds allow critical hits to become a stack of bleed, each dealing 400 damage over 5 seconds. Bleed is capped at 8 stacks.

- If a debuff is applied to carnage, he has a 50% chance to remove it. This is affected by class relationships.

- Carnage uses his symbiote stealth, granting him a 40% chance to ignore evade.

- New Signature Ability: If the opponent is already bleeding, he gains a fury buff increasing attack by X% for each stack of bleed on his opponent. Each fury buff reduces his opponent's ability accuracy by 6%

What do you think about it?

Carnage Buff/Adjustments 22 votes

Yes, sounds good to me!
90%
Lloyd_NabbitRafitasDLegendTripleD_FenrirRenegade_DoggyBronzeFallguardianbelikovTheSOURAWinnbad25WolvwarSpeedbumperlanggarongCandyman_VanSpartacus29KiddieMiniKnight321PikachupacabraJokepoolL3NN3RTBlackFreQuency 20 votes
No, carnage doesn't need that stuff
9%
CuteshelfHolyDirkness41 2 votes

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Dude. Just comment on the posts about carnage already there. We don't need 20 different posts offering suggestions.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Yes, sounds good to me!
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Dude. Just comment on the posts about carnage already there. We don't need 20 different posts offering suggestions.

Why you mad? Just chill. Its just a suggestion on how to make carnage better. If i would comment on other post, it would be too long to be able to be fully seen by people.
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Yes, sounds good to me!

Agree completely. We don't need more threads of the same thing. Just comment on the single thread.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »

Why you mad? Just chill. Its just a suggestion on how to make carnage better. If i would comment on other post, it would be too long to be able to be fully seen by people.

You're wrong. I've been watching the forums since Carnage came out, hoping for a response from the devs about his current state. It's much easier to keep track of if it's all together.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yes, sounds good to me!
    But seriously, why are my post flagged?
  • Winnbad25Winnbad25 Posts: 3
    Yes, sounds good to me!
    DLegend good job! 3fqj3ihxklpa.jpg
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Yes, sounds good to me!
    Winnbad25 wrote: »
    Nice pic mate.
    Shame to Kabam
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    This forum is full of crybabies
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited June 2017
    I think carnage needs to be buffed his abilities dont reflect his PI

Winnbad25 wrote: »

this shows How bad he is i Mean 5s carnage 30 bleed ? with class advantage ? So carnage will be like cap america in aw def or luke cage before willpower changed...U go in against a carnage let him bleed u once u regen double what he bleeded u 2 mins fight u back to full health