**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong Featured Crystal?

Comments

• SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    I never would have opened one had it not been called Void Crystal (implies Void and assuming that's how it got messed up too). Really hoping they can refund the shards and take my char, or even swap my 1/25 Sentry for a 1/25 Void (as I did successfully pull a feature...)
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    Everyone should just get the champs taken back and refunded the shards. Kabam have shown they can do this by taken back rewards earned through glitches
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Never ceases to amaze me.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Ya the name throws it off. Wasn’t sentrys crystal called Void crystal last week or 2? I honestly can’t remember. It definitely should be more clear
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Maybe just remove the crystal, and then ask every summoner that opened the wrong crystal to choose one of the two: Keep the prize or get the shards back.
    I can't think of a fairer thing
  • Ron921Ron921 Posts: 19
    Same for me i pulled one and got gambit didn’t even see void in the crystal
  • Void got voices in his head telling him not to show up lol
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Maybe just remove the crystal, and then ask every summoner that opened the wrong crystal to choose one of the two: Keep the prize or get the shards back.
    That’s not fair. It gives you a free run at rewards with no downside.
  • SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    edited January 2018
    "That’s not fair. It gives you a free run at rewards with no downside."

They did something similar with Greater Gifting Crystals. Cases like these are really hard.

I'm just hoping I'm not just stuck with the champ I didn't want that was also feature. =/
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    CFree wrote: »

What isn’t fair is people using their resources on something that wasn’t what they were led to believe. Refund everyone that opened the incorrect crystal the full amount of the shards used is the only responsible thing to do. And no, I didn’t open any, doesn’t mean that the right thing shouldn’t be done just because it doesn’t affect me.
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh Posts: 15
    Same here I opened 2 crystals and thought it’s the Void, got Sentry and Spider-Man. I really hope kabam will be nice and refund the shards since it wasn’t our fault.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

It is an option. You have all the right to get the shards back.
    But imagine you actually got something that you don't want to switch for the shards. That's the point of this choise, to either keep what you got or have it taken away and get the shards back
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    ogzscy76qh3b.png
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

What isn’t fair is people using their resources on something that wasn’t what they were led to believe. Refund everyone that opened the incorrect crystal the full amount of the shards used is the only responsible thing to do. And no, I didn’t open any, doesn’t mean that the right thing shouldn’t be done just because it doesn’t affect me.
    That doesn’t make sense.
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    They fixed it
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Has the void crystal been removed? I only see medusa featured
  • Hello

You got to be kidding me! "KABAM" I can't believe I have to go to the forums to get 5-shards back. Excited for the chance to open 2 featured crystals and its a science champ i want/need. Passed on sentry to open Void and the wrong crystal has been put in the game by Kabam. SMH - yes I opened 2. SMH For all that's right in the world fix this!! I want a chance at the void or you can just give me him, LOL. Thanks and expect things to go the players way on this. Please fix this error!!

Best Regards Archer006 LGN-1
  • You need to atleast refund the 5* shards this in no way is our fault.. to make it worse you named it 'Void Crystal'
  • Legendary_GattoLegendary_Gatto Posts: 83
    edited January 2018
    Hey Everybody,

The correct crystal is now up. You can safely spin for Void at this time. Make sure you restart your game first to be able to see the correct Crystal. It should be called "Sentry Crystal"

Now, we have not yet decided what actions we are going to take, but since the problem has been resolved, we can start those conversations.
    Hey guys, we're looking into this right now. Will have it fixed ASAP.

Please do something because i'm hearing a lot of players ( myself too) that has been screwed up, opening those without realize it was the wrong one

I already have sentry because i opened 7x crystals for him (105.000 5 star shards)
    Not mention the disappoint that Sentry is for now, but this time i wanted to try to pull Void
    Basically i just wasted 60.000 5 star shards for 4x wrong crystals
    At least a partial refund of shards or something, if you can't reverse the opening
    But this can not be considered our fault

Let's talk
  • Darklord2099Darklord2099 Posts: 13
    Me as well I went for Void/Sentry6nx1gex32v9y.png
  • Do we need to submit a ticket for this issue?
  • LocMLocM Posts: 1
    I opened 2 of them not realizing...kabam why do you trick us...
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Can confirm the new crystal is fixed. With my shiny new Void!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Glad I saw this. 1/1 on Void!
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    No man. You could’ve waited

We shouldn't have to inspect the contents of a crystal labeled as "Void"
  • Ron921Ron921 Posts: 19
    I would like to know what i could do I thought i was going for void and he wasn’t even in the crystal
  • In all honestly we made the same mistake as the programmers. Took a crystal labeled as void at face value. Its all fixable I'm sure. Just need to give them a bit of time to rectify
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Okay, I pulled two freaking sentries (and a freaking Groot). Only bought them bc I thought it was supposed to be void based on I game message and description. Sentry is awful. What’s the deal?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    And void wasn’t even in the crystal???mo way I waste 45k shards going for sentry. I only bought crystals for shots at void.
This discussion has been closed.