**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best science champ to rank

Drdre74Drdre74 Posts: 20
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I’m stuck between who to rank 5

Best science champ to rank 62 votes

WW2 cap (unduped)
22%
BigMoDemonicStalkervg2782Bosko888670Superman69GAM3RGUYCliffinho2016TarlungsnameplasDhruvgshe3_rawyRixobDTMelodicMetalldj86 14 votes
Classic spider man ( duped)
12%
HollowbornIAmNotUrMomSpiritOfVengeanceCobraAurKingDomHunter44pcarter02Da_Truth27 8 votes
OG Cap (duped)
9%
KobaltPrimmer79BUZZdog3000SgtSlaughter78Kil63Logan00 6 votes
Quake (unduped)
54%
Etaki_LirakoiMattyloDrZolaDrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabKihlgastdeadcrimeWildpantsWill435thanks4playingAtomic_WolfcardiacsosTellthemIAMkidpool0716Natural_Born_NinjaSKK65DOKTOROKTOPUSvinniegainzPandamanTanxananabanana 34 votes

Comments

• Drdre74Drdre74 Posts: 20
    I use ww2 cap lot since he synces with my wolverine, crossbones and gully. But my Spider-Man is duped and I could use him mostly for war defense. I can’t decide. Who’s the best over all to rank 5?
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 554 ★★★
    OG Cap (duped)
    Depends for what do you intent to use them, duped Spiderman is a great AW defender, Quake is good for AQ, although I have ir at rank 5 duped and barely use her, for me is difficult to use effectively, but probably is me. Overall Cap is the science champion I mostly use in Questing, for boss killers and now after the update I use him in war, as there are many Mordos. Overall, for me Cap is the most balanced champion of the ones you mentioned
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Quake (unduped)
    I voted Quake but agree with ppl voting Cap or Cap WW2. Quake is the best but requires a lot of skill to use effectively. So you're better off with either Caps.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Classic spider man ( duped)
    Drdre74 wrote: »
    I use ww2 cap lot since he synces with my wolverine, crossbones and gully. But my Spider-Man is duped and I could use him mostly for war defense. I can’t decide. Who’s the best over all to rank 5?

If you have a good attack team for AQ/AW then I think you should focus on a duped SM for war defense. If not, then the choice can be WW2 Cappy or Quake.
    Thanks for the feed back. I’m a Little toward cap just for the synergies that I have with him. Does quakes awakening make a big difference with her?
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Quake (unduped)
    Drdre74 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feed back. I’m a Little toward cap just for the synergies that I have with him. Does quakes awakening make a big difference with her?

Not significant. You take less damage when blocking and attackers take damage hitting your block. You will see the significance only in butt clenching situations when you're against the wall blocking for your life. But ideally you don't wanna be in that situation.
    edited January 2018
    Ok thanks. i think i'll go with quake. i forgot her concussion can now go through Mordo's stun. I just tried it out and since he likes to block a lot i can heavy attack his ass lol. He's one of my weaknesses in beating. She'll help in war since so many people use Mordo. So i may run quake crossbones and Wolverine in AQ since they raise crit damage in their sync.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    OG Cap (duped)
    I have a 5* rk4 OG Cap high sig and his block proficiency is so helpful in end content.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Quake (unduped)
    But if you need AWD then spiderman. For attack it's quake and not even close.
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    OG Cap (duped)
    OG Captain America OG Daredevil and Superior Iron Man is a hard hitting trio
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Quake (unduped)
    Quake and WWII Cap are both good choices. Quake takes a lot of skill and practice to really master but can be God Tier in the right players hands.