**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In need of a new home...

Looking for a “semi-active” ally that completes AQ, participates in AW (tier doesn’t matter) and doesn’t have to many expectations in regards to events (usually do close to 15,000 in completion, 1,000s in item use but not an arena grinder). Have a friend to bring along as well, making us a group of four if possible (two accounts also). I’m on Line: deeezzz
Can provide screen shots of profiles thru Line.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    We're semi casual do aq and aw no event minimums or donations. Check us out marvels most wanted. Or search my ign "egret m4"
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Hey there.. here's our info.. you can contact me on line at solarflare79.
    8qujvvthubxb.jpg
    d122va27wohm.png
    8mr8qby0svun.png
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2018
    We are not them ^...

We do map 3 five days and war daily. We don’t have silly requirement, we only ask that you contribute to the AQ and war, if you never okay an arena...that’s fine with us

Rid3Rs

• DeeeezDeeeez Posts: 22
    Thanks all...reviewing some possibilities and hope to make a decision soon. Much appreciated!
  • Drake_vampielDrake_vampiel Posts: 14
    We have an alliance opening we don't require line and are fairly active. Had a few folks fall off lately so trying to rebuild
  • Hit me up on line @ theabusementpark. We do Item use , completion, and duels. We use line. No arena required. No donations currently. We run 44422 in AQ . Tier 10-11 . Part of a 5 alliance family
  • DeeeezDeeeez Posts: 22
    Found one, thanks all!