**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Five Star Thor Rag worth generic awakening gem?

Anyone here with a high rank Duped Thor Ragnarok? I have a generic awakening gem and wondering if he’s worth it? Would be nice to have his ability reduction with shock damage and extra stun/armour break. I also have a tech and science awakening.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Basic 5* ag for blade....?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Aliab wrote: »
    Anyone here with a high rank Duped Thor Ragnarok? I have a generic awakening gem and wondering if he’s worth it? Would be nice to have his ability reduction with shock damage and extra stun/armour break. I also have a tech and science awakening.

I am not a high level player but I am pretty sure the answer is a strong no (he also relies on synergies and a very high sig level to be good I think).

I would save the generic for a truly worthy champ like Star Lord, Archangel, Wolverine, Doctor Voodoo, and Scarlet Witch (Medusa too).
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Well it’s a generic awakening. I have SL duped already and sadly no five star wolverine or witch yet! I could save it for blade and try for him in Feb
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    A generic? He’ll nah. Save it
    I have a r3 unduped five star hulk, duped sig99 r5 hulk, I have a unduped r3 five star Hela, and a duped r3 five star Loki. So I have all the synergies and saving for gladiator hulk
    Haha I’m just so tempted. Tried three times for void and didn’t get him and I have a science awakening gem. I’ll probably save the gem for AA or Blade. I have Dr Voodoo. Is he worth it?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Aliab wrote: »
    I have a r3 unduped five star hulk, duped sig99 r5 hulk, I have a unduped r3 five star Hela, and a duped r3 five star Loki. So I have all the synergies and saving for gladiator hulk

Save for blade. Very few generic 5* ag in the game best used on an absolute beast in the game. Iceman, blade, archangel among maybe 1 or 2 others.
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    Save for blade
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    No... no.... no no. No no no no no... clear enough? No
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Only if you want the top prestige champ in the game