**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlett witch Nerfed again, gains no buffs.

Instead of simply increasing her chance to regen she doesn't crit at all anymore. How fun.

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Even my max sig is worthless now.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    I wouldnt say she doesnt crit , she does but even i have observed its not that often. regen activates maybe twice a day. but she still hits like a tank:D mine is at around level 55
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    What u all are saying is very true!
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Mine crits, but never any regen and mine is max sig!
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    My 99 sig Switch does good even in her nerfed stste.

But, LOL, after doing 10 hits, she should suicide and be ko'd. Its unfair that she still has potential to keep me from buying hps and revives. Lol
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Atleast give some regen to her in lvl 20
  • CovenatorCovenator Posts: 13
    Actually, I've noticed that she has been crits a lot more often for the past two weeks, including healing. And her l2 hits harder now. Of course no where near before 12.0 update
  • Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 35
    Covenator wrote: »
    Actually, I've noticed that she has been crits a lot more often for the past two weeks, including healing. And her l2 hits harder now. Of course no where near before 12.0 update

She does absolutely none of those things, she's been stripped to nothing, doesn't crit, slower movements... it's a sad day for Mcoc.
  • MayhemEffectMayhemEffect Posts: 112
    Covenator wrote: »

She does absolutely none of those things, she's been stripped to nothing, doesn't crit, slower movements... it's a sad day for Mcoc.

so your "observations" trump someone else's? Got it.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    On day 4/5 of aq the challenger rating garbage seems to keep her from criting at all making her useless.
    They nerfed her from every angle. It's just sad. Eliminating crit synergy teams would have been enough of a nerf. They did that with flat rates but no they have to gut her abilities as well, making my max sig work like when I first awakened her and brought her to sig 8 at best, then added in challenger rating to make her totally useless for aq.

They know we are supposed to enjoy playing right? Cause it sure doesn't seem like it. Predatory practices aren't increasing revenue, instead it's shrinking the player base. These idiots are so blind to it they are going to kill this game and wonder why.
  • Romanstar24Romanstar24 Posts: 35
    [/quote]
    so your "observations" trump someone else's? Got it.[/quote]

It's not just my observations I've got a lot of people who are aware of this issue and are upset with Kabam.

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Her variability seems very high right now. But I don't think any subsequent nerf has taken place, and I think flurries of "silent nerf" posts do nothing but make other legitimate issues cited on the forums dismissable by the game team as more frivolous complaints.

I've had a couple of fights with mine where she seems like her old self: power locks, throws up buffs wildly and even regenerates before the final KO strike. But those moments, which used to be the norm, are more like 15-20% of my fights with her. I don't think that's game team mischief, but rather the follow on effects of 12.0 changes.

Dr. Zola