**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Share your thoughts...

Hey friends! I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting a specific type of class of champion in the game? Out of all the classes I never pull mutant. Even in the coming months there aren’t any arenas for mutants. Is this common? Just a question. Also, each time I buy a 4* awakening gem I ALWAYS pull a cosmic gem. This is so weird. Has this happened to anyone else? Please share your thoughts...

Comments

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Yes. For the longest time, I was not getting skill. It happens. Also I've opened three 5☆ awakening gem crystals, all cosmic. It stinks and seems hard to believe sometimes, but it happens.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Blame rng
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Boboman wrote: »
    Blame rng

What’s that?

Blame rng

What’s that?

u dont know rng?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I didn't pull mutants for ages. Just mutant t4cc lol. Recently I have had a run of mutant champs. Mostly **** but did pull back to back 5* AA. Still don't have 4* Wolverine lol.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    I am wondering too why so many cosmics I pulled recently. Last 5 4*, Phoenix, Gamora, Drax, Gamora and Drax. Last 4 5*, SM symbiote, Phoenix, SM symbiote, Phoenix. At least I have some dupes
  • BluDragonBluDragon Posts: 115
    It took me ages to get Science - I had none out of my first 36 4* or 5* champs. Now I have a duped 4* Cap WWII. :sunglasses:
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I used to be in the same boat with Tech champs. Then around November I was pulling NOTHING BUT techs. Literally pull after pull was a new tech added to the roster. Now the least class i have is skill.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    u think ur luck is bad?

some people have 2 5* science gems and other who had 3 science 5* gems

Kestrelle wrote: »
    Blame rng

What’s that?

u dont know rng?

You could have chosen to be helpful.

Rng is random number generator. These types of crystal pulls are random. If you want something good, you have to pray to RNGesus

Thanks for explaining that to me

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Up to a couple of months ago, I was pulling nothing but 2* Vision from my PHC.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    When I started playing, I couldn't get mystic champions beyond 2 stars. This was a problem as the first big bad was Thanos (technically Kang, but he was beatable). It eventually fixed itself and I got all classes.

Although up to this day, I get more Tech champs and Tech resources,
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    from 71 4* champions, only 3 are mystic (mordo, jane and guillo), and mordo was from premium crystal, lololol

i remember once opened 5 2star crystal and got 4 times SIM
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    I had same problem; I had no mystic on my roster, until October-November and I pulled a 5* iron fist. After that i got 5* mordo, and 4* dr strange, unstoppable colossus (doesn't really count though), and like ten 3* GRs from PHC.
    Blame rng

What’s that?

u dont know rng?

You could have chosen to be helpful.

Rng is random number generator. These types of crystal pulls are random. If you want something good, you have to pray to RNGesus

I should have explained but thank you for explaining it to him/
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    11 science
    8 skill
    10 mutant
    9 cosmic
    9 tech
    11 mystic

Not including the dupes
    Loving the feedback guys. I’m hoping I get a mutant champ soon...the way the arenas are set up, my roster will have nothing but tech
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited January 2018
    It'll come. For the longest time, I couldn't pull a mystic above 3*. Now I have 4* voodoo and witch duped.

And I'm still waiting to find a god tier science, but that's true with everyone :p
    It'll come. For the longest time, I couldn't pull a mystic above 3*. Now I have 4* voodoo and witch duped.

Nice!! I want DV so bad, already have SW but not duped

• TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    I think this is kind of a common thing. I hardly ever get cosmic. Probably a clever way to get people to buy more crystals. Hang in there they'll come around.
    I think this is kind of a common thing. I hardly ever get cosmic. Probably a clever way to get people to buy more crystals. Hang in there they'll come around.

Thanks man

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    i didn't have a mystic champ in a long time now I have loads as soon as I got one from arena like the flood gates opened.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    12 science now as I pulled void from bundle
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Ever had that moment when you wanted new champs but keep getting dupes, but then you wanted dupes and keep getting new champs?
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    Ever had that moment when you wanted new champs but keep getting dupes, but then you wanted dupes and keep getting new champs?

Omg yes!! That’s happening to me now lol.