**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6

when will act six come out and what will the bosses be?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Hmm interesting so will the nodes before the cyclops be antman?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    there's no way anyone can answer your questions. But the best guess is sometime this year. as for the bosses, it's a complete toss up. but signs are pointing towards the grandmaster.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited January 2018

Who says there will be an act 6. If it does happen don't expect it to be before late 2018 or 2019
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Vossler77 wrote: »

Who says there will be an act 6. If it does happen don't expect it to be before late 2018 or 2019

It says “to be continued” at the end of act 5
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    I wish it starts for infinity war and a new Thanos can be the final boss
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    I wish it starts for infinity war and a new Thanos can be the final boss
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    i dont want to give out false information. but the cut scene at the end of 5.4 should give some more insight here as to who it will be since the end of act 3 pointed directly to Maestro with Classic Ultron in the background.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

Nope, it says to be "concluded" which sucks!

I'm hoping it doesn't mean the end! They should have used Continued though!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

My mistake, means the same thing in this context though which is whether there will be an act 6. Both mean that there will be an act 6
  • edited January 2018
    Oooo I realy hope its Stiltman
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

My mistake, means the same thing in this context though which is whether there will be an act 6. Both mean that there will be an act 6

I know, sorry for being a turd 😂
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Ahhhh yes of course we know. Because act 6 is out for everyone but you. It’s this rare glitch right now. It’s all Luke Cages and Rulks with Spiked Armor, Thorns, Debuff Immune, and Slashed Tired. Oh yea and safeguard too
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    First they should realse 6 star maybe in may 2018
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    Hold on, let me just hop into my tardis and find out.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It was a really long time between act 3 & 4, same for the time between act 4 & 5. So it’s basically any1’s guess.
    But what most definitely will happen is: the day after act 6 has been released, people will rush to the forum to ”ask” when act 7 will be released.