**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who was your first duped 4*?

Do you still use them? My first was SIM and he was also my first r5. He’s only used for war defense and that’s only sometimes. Oh nostalgia

Comments

• Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Spider gwen
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Venom
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Red magneto.i still use him for synergies.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Afrid wrote: »

He was my first duped 5*
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Falcon was my first duped 4*. I don’t use him anymore.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    First duped 4* and 5* Iron Patriot...smdh
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    Afrid wrote: »

He was my first duped 5*
    I pulled spider Man from my first 2 5* crystals
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    First pulled 4* was Luke Cage, 2nd was vision and duped both at the same time with phc. My first dupes. Long time ago
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Venom.

I used him all the time but never ranked him beyond 3/30. Once I had the cats to start ranking R4's, there was always one other that seemed to be a better option.

Now, I might use him 2-3 times a week in arenas. I debate taking him to R4 just because I still like him even though I'd likely never use him beyond arenas.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Spider-Gwen, and only in Arena sometimes. Also my first max Sig 4*.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Spider-Man Classic
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Dr Strange
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hmm yellowjacket I think, it's been awhile so not 100% sure.
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Rhino
  • JulzJulz Posts: 11
    Ultron
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    My first dupped 4* is X-23. She is NOT my first 4* obtained, but she is one of the first 5 I think. She is pretty awesome undupped, but since she was dupped pretty early on, her stacked bleed is helping faster kill (but sadly she's limited by max 5 stacks).

I'm still keeping her as R4/40 only instead of R5 her, bcos I'm still considering whether instead of use the T4cc for my 5* undupped R2/35 Rogue, or 4* R4/40 Wolverine (sadly still undupped), or 4* R4/40 iceman (also undupped). I need my Wolverine and iceman to be dupped before I'll R5 them, hence the long wait.

I'm still using her regularly for AW or AQ, as well as quest, putting her along side my favourite 4* R5/50 dupped Ultron, as well as 4* R5/50 undupped GP. I like to use bleed champs very much, and I enjoy using her to breeze thru skill champ paths in AQ.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Hulk! 2nd dupe was Yondu. I still use the both of em :)
  • Chevy2g3Chevy2g3 Posts: 8
    Mine was a back to back opening of Thor!
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Im 4 months in, and havent duped any of my 21 4*. Awakened SW with an AG. but no natural dupes yet, If i could choose any, it would be OG DD, Iceman, SL or Hulk. But to be honest, i would like any dupe just for the ISO.
  • my first 4 * were Star Lord and Hulk, when the game came out and it was my 4th and 5th hero of my list with crystal phc
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    Now this is going back it was a og cap America who was also my first ever 4*
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Scarlet Witch. My first 4*, and first duped. I was so mad at the time. I didn’t even know duping was a good thing. I was just so mad that I didn’t get a new champ. That was over two years ago. I still use her obviously.
  • My first and currently only one is Psylocke, which is pretty good actually.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Including AGs, Wolverine. Not including AGs, Cyclops BT
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    star lord for me
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Lady THOR. I love her. She's such a good champ. I think she's gotta be god tier.