**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random Items

Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious will there be mastery cores offered in this?

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Kil63 wrote: »

What random items are you talking about? The login calendar? If so the first two were ramping amounts of 5* shards... I expect the last two will be the same. Again assuming that is what you are referring to.
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    chev327fox wrote: »

What random items are you talking about? The login calendar? If so the first two were ramping amounts of 5* shards... I expect the last two will be the same. Again assuming that is what you are referring to.

OP is talking about the temporary store random item 8-hour cycle.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    tufan_1974 wrote: »

Are you reading emails from kabam?

Ah sorry was grinding new arena for shards and working in between :D:D

OP is talking about the temporary store random item 8-hour cycle.

Thanks ;)

Okay then.... carry on nothing to see here :D:D
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    lol it's cool, @chev327fox
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Any answer to this, mods
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    Any answer to this, mods

I seen where they answered it something along the lines of they wernt ment to buy all 30 they just put that cap for oter items and used the same ammout for all