**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stark spidey or SL to R5.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips

Let me give you my brief intro. I'm 200k hero rating player. Have 2 duped r5s 4 stars quake and Hyperion, 15 r4 4 stars. R4 ice for triple immunity. Now i Have star lord unduped at R4 which I'm planning to dupe in the current arena. Have stark spidey Sig 10 at R4. I have got 4 t4cc tech. Subsequently I will be taking both sparky and SL to R5 but which of the two should I TRY 1st? Kindly help me in making this decision.
I am a Level 55 player.
I can do master mode monthly quest from last 2 months. Completed act 4. Explored act 4 at 75% although Maestro chapter 100% explored. So as I get energy enough, act 4 going to be 100%. Act 5 chapter 1 completed. Rttl chapter 3 completed and at chapter 4.1. ROL not yet tried. Would like to explore act 4 100% and become uncollected soon. For that saving units. I'm at about 1000 units now. I know it's a long post but please have patience and help me out on my tech dilemma. Thank you for having patience to read out.

Stark spidey or SL to R5. 61 votes

R4 stark spidey to R5 (Duped)
73%
GamerNevvBRagamugginGunnerJOHNOSA1995JaffacakedAjavedShynight00Haggis_ballsvg2782JJ4302NguyenDauTensioBuckeyeKPVision_41Superman69KihlgastZane22SakkbanF4k3_GaM3rRavenrob_33 45 votes
R4 SL to R5 (will be duped soon via ongoing arena)
26%
MattyloRenegade_Doggymum_m2Mike8mn123dudeXillymanFeeney234GAM3RGUYEcBatLFCStar_Lord_Vinitlalka1988ZzzSpiritOfVengeanceAKTEKTheMarauder53PrimeSaviour_27Prometheus23 16 votes
Any other suggestion
0%

Comments

• NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Both actually good..
    I guess u talking about 4 star r5.

So even and SL or Spidey u cant go wrong.. Altho with ur missing exploration i think Spidey will serve u better cuz he also evade projectile and against the Collector he wil do better.
  • spidy is better option
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    Both actually good..
    I guess u talking about 4 star r5.

So even and SL or Spidey u cant go wrong.. Altho with ur missing exploration i think Spidey will serve u better cuz he also evade projectile and against the Collector he wil do better.

Yes sorry if I failed to mention. Talking about all 4 stars. I do love Spidey, but I feel his health is really low. 9.5k health at r4 and maybe about 13k at r5. Need to learn dexterity perfect to make full use of him. Thankyou for your opinion. And yes in time I'll make both of them to reach r5. One thing I haven't mentioned, I have the most tech champs. Also have doc ock. Vision. GG.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I feel like there's so much waiting time involved with Spiderman. Star Lord you just have one job. Don't get hit. Much easier to use and straight forward.
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    That is really a tough choice. People will say stark spider, they will also say starlord. But a lot depends on whom you are more comfortable with. Like you mentioned about gaining poise charges with stark spider, starlord needs big combos to do the insane damage. Gotta try out all those champs and see who suits your style. Doc ock, vision and Green Goblin are also good choices.
    If you are seeking a champ that has more potential in all the regular content like event quests/story quests and AW, then stark spider will be the best choice.
    rl7vusynge6k.jpg
    This is my tech roster at the moment. I have 13/55 techs as a 4 star. I wish I had more mystics. Only 3. But luckily I have 5 star GR unduped at R2.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I got the exact same problem except i don't know who to rank 5. Think i'm going with SL but still don't know yet.
    It would be nicer if you guys could participate in the poll and give a reasoning to why you chose that option for me. Thankyou. Really appreciate.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    I like Starlord better.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Stark first. Just has more abilities (power drain, taunt, evade specials) and higher prestige if that matters to you.
    Getting poise to me is easier than maintaining the combo sometimes, also he hits harder until SL gets a higher combo count which only happens against bosses and longer quest fights.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im love SL. But. Only Becasse im skilled so Can evade most SP. So dont need the evade and im didt Lol one run with a 4 Stars rank5 with SL. So. Im just. Think SL is good But im wuld stil Go with spaky
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I recently got Stark spidey from arena twice, r5 with 19 sig level. Got me through the first 2 chapters of act 5. Go for spiderman.
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I recently got Stark spidey from arena twice, r5 with 19 sig level. Got me through the first 2 chapters of act 5. Go for spiderman.

Thankyou. I got sparky twice from the latest arena too and he's Sig 10 r4. Duped SL yesterday from the arena too and at Sig 25. I appreciate your view as I'm looking the same to complete act 5 and be uncollected.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Both are great options, but I give the edge to SL. He is more forgiving when hit. Stark is great, can evade like crazy, hits hard, but if you can keep a combo, then SL is your man! As your skills improve, shift to Stark.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

Thankyou. I got sparky twice from the latest arena too and he's Sig 10 r4. Duped SL yesterday from the arena too and at Sig 25. I appreciate your view as I'm looking the same to complete act 5 and be uncollected.
    If your not yet uncollected I wish you luck, I think it’s good to become uncollected a soon as you can so you can do the uncollected event quest, even if it’s just completion the rewards are amazing!!
    Thankyou guys for all the advices. I finally r5ed sparky ahead of SL. Not regretting. Finished 5.2.4. 2 more paths to go. Hopefully shall finish. :)
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Neither
    6* take precedence
    Neither
    6* take precedence

Not everyone got them. I don't have a single Shard of 6 star yet. 😆