**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

lets get it kabam

all of Act 5 is 100%
montly event quest from heroic to uncollected is 100%
I have units out the butt, I have 4-5 star champs out the butt, I have overflowing t4cc, but no gold or tier 1 alphas to rank up these 5 star champs.. shouldn't tier 2 alphas and t4cc be the stuff we are waiting for to rank up champ? not the materials used to max out 3 star champs..

all im saying kabam many of us have all these quest already done, why not make a gold quest that is daily or at least rotate every 48 hours.. give us something to do and we don't have to grind our lives away in arena for gold ( even though I already grind a lot) and while your at giving us that daily gold quest throw some tier 1 alphas in there for completion and exploration rewards of the gold quest.. thanks in advance for making this happen @Kabam Miike I really appreciate it man.. let me know when this goes live. Also while you are at it let me know when I can open this 6 star crystal that I have.. I really like to use him in the bases that should be coming soon

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Did you not take advantage of the gold realm and if your ally is the expert or advance tier you can get 5 tier alphas for the store
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I did take advantage of gold realm.. do you even 5 star bro? took 5 star medusa to rank 4 and 5 star ghost rider to rank 4 then took him to rank 5 that's like 3 mil gold right there and way too many tier 1 alphas
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I did take advantage of gold realm.. do you even 5 star bro? took 5 star medusa to rank 4 and 5 star ghost rider to rank 4 then took him to rank 5 that's like 3 mil gold right there and way too many tier 1 alphas

LOL. I feel you at %100!!! ranking up 5* champs destroys your gold stash!!!
    Even if you completed all of the gold realm, you will still be short of gold after your upgrades!!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I agree why should we wait so many months for a couple of shots at the gold realm?