**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam light is on AGAIN

Is this just me or are other people getting this issue? wewmss2pwymj.png

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Yep. Been doing it for 2 hours. No one at kabam has noticed.
  • During these issues on the 13th I attempted a legend run on age of sentry even quest. During the times of 5-5:30 pm central time these network issues were increasing loading times into and out of fights on the map by 2-4 seconds each. Sometimes even more. Was very frustrating. I would love to know if this will be taken into consideration for the legend run times aggregation to those who experienced the network issues during this time. I submitted a ticket and filled out the google doc as requested by the support person but they did not address my specific situation
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Itempas wrote: »
    Is this just me or are other people getting this issue? wewmss2pwymj.png

On and off since yesterday 6pmet
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    chaos3430 wrote: »
    Latent servers that aren't getting fixed, disconnects with no fix, broken game mechanics not being fixed. Ever Since 12.0 this has been an on going problem, and every time they patch something the break even more.

So true. They just need to roll it back to 12.0 and be done with it.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    The most laggiest game I have ever played in my life ...
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Yes
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    edited January 2018
    Gronholm14 wrote: »
    During these issues on the 13th I attempted a legend run on age of sentry even quest. During the times of 5-5:30 pm central time these network issues were increasing loading times into and out of fights on the map by 2-4 seconds each. Sometimes even more. Was very frustrating. I would love to know if this will be taken into consideration for the legend run times aggregation to those who experienced the network issues during this time. I submitted a ticket and filled out the google doc as requested by the support person but they did not address my specific situation

I feel for you man. I had a similar situation on Jan 13th with a legend run. I’ve been trying to get help from support team and nothing.
  • ok i was hoping no one else was affected by this because it seems like I could get absolutely no help through support. but you and i are joined in our misery perhaps. I am hoping for a moderator to respond to our situation
    ok i was hoping no one else was affected by this because it seems like I could get absolutely no help through support. but you and i are joined in our misery perhaps. I am hoping for a moderator to respond to our situation

No help here as well ... the best response you could get is - “we are looking into it”

10 years later ....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    We're all getting it. It's what happens when people continue to pay while the product is inferior. If everyone would stop paying, they'd learn fast.

If everyone would stop paying, the game would continue to have issues, and since no one is paid to fix them, there would be no game for anyone to learn from, or play for that matter.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    ok i was hoping no one else was affected by this because it seems like I could get absolutely no help through support. but you and i are joined in our misery perhaps. I am hoping for a moderator to respond to our situation

There was another forum post from that day that @Kabam Zibiit posted on saying they were looking into it. I’ve has zero luck dealing with support team. They have closed my case 4 times now. @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Zibiit have both messaged me to let me know that they are looking into it and I am eagerly awaiting their replies as they seem to be the only two people that are willing to help me with this.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    edited January 2018
    We're all getting it. It's what happens when people continue to pay while the product is inferior. If everyone would stop paying, they'd learn fast.

If everyone would stop paying, the game would continue to have issues, and since no one is paid to fix them, there would be no game for anyone to learn from, or play for that matter.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

You have something on your nose.

Pizza Sauce. Also, the statement is true. Refusing to spend money doesn't fix anything faster. That's because the bugs aren't a choice, and they can't work any faster on them with coercion.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Yessssssss
    @GroundedWisdom - this guy I’ve seen spamming other threads as well
    @Hubris_hater - how about stop spamming before you get banned permanently
  • @Hubris_hater ahhh I see what's going on here, good form
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited January 2018

If people stopped paying, they'd scramble into the millions they have due to profit from us playing. bet your @$$ theyd fix it as fast as humanly possible to get the cash machine pumping again. Its because they see that they make money either way so why take the time and spend the cash to fix it. However ive no complaints these last few days. Things seem to be good.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378

Maybe that's what it's gonna take.