**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worthless unicorn

I finally pulled a 4* immortal iron fist and tbh I'm not sure I wouldn't have rather got shards or an awakening gem! Unless he's awakened he's no different than the everyday iron fist but just slightly higher base health, attack and prestige. When awakened the only difference I see is that he loses his armor breaks if hit, very disappointing! For someone so difficult to actually get he needs a major overhaul to be even worth using. Like maybe his sig ability should be something like he stacks armor breaks up to "x" amount and they don't expire unless hit. If I'm missing something here please let me know, otherwise he's just another champ that doesn't have a place :(

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Diversity, dude. That’s the name of the game.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    He's not supposed to be a great champ just a rare one
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    what @Sac123_ said
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    But shouldn't he be both, rare and great? Why make him so hard to get if he's not good?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    As a trophy of course it's meant to just be part of your collection. Like deadpool he is a complete joke of a champion yet he is so rare for that same reason.
    Red deadpool is prob one of the best regen champs in the game.
    Deadpool WAS one of the best champs in the game..when there were no masteries and a regen champ was above god tier...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Regen that is it though doesn't help for most end game content. Immortal iron fist just looks like a badass
    Think about it if the strongest champs were the solution that everyone needed but only a few 1000 could access them then this game would be kinda dead.
    Everyone seems to love wolverine for his regen. But if guys that are common like red hulk and luke pillowhands are work a tweak then why not immortal iron fist too?
    edited January 2018
    Punisher, Deadpool, IIF, OG Vision, Kang and UC were meant to be more rare than great...OG Vision is the best out of the bunch with the most Utility..the rest are points in the arena
    They redid punished to make him better. UC can still be a major pain in AW defense when he's duped. Kang was actually soo good they had to nerf him.
    Point being- how many people do you know with IIF? Why shouldn't pulling him because he is soo rare be like having a winning lottery ticket? I'm not saying make him OP like god tier per say but make him worth getting excited about and usable.
    If IIF was really worth having as a "good" champ there would be threads about how unfair it is that he isn't easier to get....there are plenty of champs that are worth wanting to be better.. IIF as a trophy is fine by me...
    Like how when good champs show up in arena and everyone complains that it's too hard to get them because scores are "too high"? There's plenty of those threads.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I have that unicorn, and normal iron fist in both 4 and 5*, I'm all for an iron fist buff. Pre 12.0 IF was actually bordering on demigod tier, but they nerfed armour break damage cap (or something like that) with diminishing returns and crit rate got nerfed too, he's a shadow of his former self
  • kang was very good with his sp1, now he is basic, even weaker than some basics heroes, and that's ****, he has been just nerfed, and hadn't any up to compense.
    Whereas i have him in 4* R4 awaked, now i don't know if it's better to r5 him or another heroe, he didn't hit very strong, but his stun allowed to compense that with more combos, but now, it doesn't allow hit, even with the mastery of stun more 0.5s