**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Tier 1 Alpha crisis

Can we just have a post where we brainstorm on ideas so Kabam can fix the alpha problem.

My first idea is add T1 Alphas at least 5 to the rank rewards at the end of Alliance Quest and 5 to 10 for the rank rewards for SA

Comments

• 410qb410qb Posts: 31
    I mean this problem has got to get fixed I mean they're making tier two Alphas more available which is awesome but I really think the tier-1 problem is kind of getting left behind The Glory store was a good start but that's not enough
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Kabam is well aware of the problem. They know what they or are not going to do about it. I don't think pitching ideas will help.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Just up the drop rate in the greater solo crystals. They're already supposed to drop from those crystals (but rarely, if ever, do). Up the drop rate, people would still have to play/complete content in order to get the crystals...
  • If you think about it, t1a’s are the only way kabam can now control 4 and 5* rank ups. The player base is getting bigger with those that have tons of t4cc in inventory. T4b’s are much easier to come by now also. It’s riduculous that it takes you 5 t1a’s to rank a 5* up one level. But again, it about controlling the # of champs you can rank up weekly.
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Idk, i see plenty of ways to get T1a’s. 3 from arenas monthly, heroic/master quests and then there is glory. If you are maxing all those options out, and still have champs to rank, gold to burn, tons of iso’s and t4c/t4cc then yeah, there is a shortage.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    Its to the pt i spend every piece of glory to buy them..
  • F317F317 Posts: 78
    Wish I could give them to you. I have 22 of T1 alpha, but cannot use it, coz lack of T4CC.
  • I don't know what your problem is but i have excess t1a constantly. And i r5 or r3 5* someone every week. I use tons of T1a but still sell some
    I can rank 1 5* one level a week that is terrible. With tons of t4 that I have to let expire because of lack of t1. Yes it's an exaggeration saying a crisis but I just pulled and duped a 5* void and can't take him past r1 because I have no more alphas for the week. Drop a deal or something I would spend units for t1. Map5 and map6 crystals don't even drop t1 so it's glory or bust
    Lol Right what a joke
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Funny thing is since uncollected difficulty my ranking has technically decreased , because I don't have time / don't want to use my energy on running normal difficulty anymore, doesn't really matter I just have so many bench warmers now anyway. One thing I'm concerned about is is this going to get to the point where summoner advancement is going to get harder because we don't actually get to rank many champs anymore, 500 points to rank a 5* vs 400 pts to rank a 4* is not scaled to the resources actually used and the drain 5*s are causing from their inconsistently scaled rank costs. all my 2/3*s are ranked so now it's getting long between 5* ranks. Maybe I'm going to have to sell all my 3*s and collect and rank again otherwise I may become a sa liability
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Idk how you people run out of t1a's if most 5stars are not worth taking even to rank2
    The rewards for uncollected are so much better that really the only point to even run master is to get alphas. I'm not trying to waste time running heroic to unlock master or waste 300 units to open master. That is basically 100 units per alphas.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Not a crisis we run map 3 and I have 17 in my overflow and that was after ranking my 5* Rogue from rank 1 to rank 3 today. Just do map 3 we average about 4-6 a week
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    zero7 wrote: »
    Idk how you people run out of t1a's if most 5stars are not worth taking even to rank2

do you not? then you’re probably not very advanced in the game. ranking a couple of times exhausts all t1a. unless your comment was ironic, which i can’t tell, tbh.

If you're ranking up every single 5* to R2 or higher, when some 5*s aren't worth bringing up to R2 as Diablo said, then you will run out of resources quickly. Manage your resources carefully and you won't have this 'T1A crisis'.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited January 2018
    butters wrote: »
    Not a crisis we run map 3 and I have 17 in my overflow and that was after ranking my 5* Rogue from rank 1 to rank 3 today. Just do map 3 we average about 4-6 a week

No offense meant but WTF???? Do you actually expect advanced players to waste time down in Map 3? Again no offense but at a certain point most Alliance progress beyond the 1st 4 maps. Going backwards would be just that... going backwards. Alliances shouldn't be forced to regress just to get items.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Every 5* is worth an eventual rank 2 just for arena purposes, but you will need to prioritize a bit and delay purely arena rank-ups in favor of ones for champs actually worth ranking past that.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    butters wrote: »

No offense meant but WTF???? Do you actually expect advanced players to waste time down in Map 3? Again no offense but at a certain point most Alliance progress beyond the 1st 4 maps. Going backwards would be just that... going backwards. Alliances shouldn't be forced to regress just to get items.

No offense but we are all advanced players and yeah sometimes you have to take a step back to take 2 forward
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Every 5* is worth an eventual rank 2 just for arena purposes, but you will need to prioritize a bit and delay purely arena rank-ups in favor of ones for champs actually worth ranking past that.

nah..past the infinite streak 1/25s are good enough.

honestly, players need to be more careful when ranking up champs

if they're arena fodder keep them at 1/25

take them to r2+ if you're overflowing in resources or they're really good (r3 worthy+)
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    You guys must be pulling all good 5s from basic 5* crystals. Depending on how many AQ are ran during the month you can get 18 or 24 from glory. Let’s say 18, adding in event quest, arena and you are looking at 25 a month. Takes 16 to take a 5* from 1/25-4/55. Are you guys 4/55 multiple 5s a month? If so what’s the secret on getting that much gold?
    Eventually most 4s you pull are duped so ISO stash is usually overflowing but you guys must be swimming in T4B,T4cc and gold. I think this comes down to resource management.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Just 1 5* to R3 takes 10 T1As. So even just having 1 5* you want to rank up can drain your T1A saved up.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Just 1 5* to R3 takes 10 T1As. So even just having 1 5* you want to rank up can drain your T1A saved up.

Yeah well, are you getting more than one 5star per month thats worth r3? Because you are getting more than 10 t1a's.

Also for people sayin that all 5stars are worth taking to rank2 for arena - 1/25 5stars work just fine in 4star featured arena infinite streak and difference in points aquired between 1/25 and 2/35 champion is very low, somewhere around 2k.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Check every 8 hours in featured store , you can buy the fragments for only $999
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    csuxacy2gbsp.gif
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    what is the point in any rankings when you have more r3s and r5 4*s than can be used at once, r2 5*s enter the infinity streak earlier so make arena faster. there's no r4 4*s I use anywhere in the game anymore except meaningless arena. so when I have spare alphas I usually would prefer to r2 a 5* for that reason( their arena scores are much more significant). Unless I've pulled a god tier 4* but there aren't many of them left that aren't in my roster.
    Like I said now most ranking is for sa and just meaningless game progression, I keep enough cats on hand for my next dream pull (saving for blade featured) and then whatever I have past that just go on the best I have on hand when they are going to expire. Gamora got r5d today as I had 12 cosmic t4cs. IMO alphas as the bottleneck doesn't make sense as it cripples ranking. At such meaningless levels, my good champ tier 4*s sit at r2 now. And my 5*s at r1, if alphas were more available it would mean r3 and r2. And would mean I could stop having to sell my ISO and storing gold I basically don't get a chance to use I would call alpha imbalance or lack an inconvenience not a dilemma, but an illogical one in my opinion