**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

Comments

• What the he'll kabam!? I just updated my game and went straight to the arena to grind for carnage. I'm almost done with the milestones but it keeps on crashing before a fight starts and when I try to recover my fight it doesnt work, I end up losing.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So once again, the player base is ignored and an "investigation" which took a week misses 98% of the other issues created by this. I am thoroughly insulted by this blanket cover up and the assumption that half a day of lockout only affected us enough for stamina and point boosts. Sounds like an ostrich did the investigation with it's head in the ground. Please provide numbers on percentage of apple users scores vs. Android users scores and general game time of each for that day. We lost out way more than this little insult package covers.
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    Hey Summoners,

Thank you for waiting very patiently for an update on the Android log-in problem that occurred on the morning of June 2nd.

Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again. During this time, some Android players were not able to collect items from their Subscription Cards, some Android players were not able to compete in Arenas, and some people missed out on collecting rewards from the Log In Calendars.

To address these issues, we are taking a number of steps:

First, any affected players that had purchased a Subscription Card will have the rewards for that day granted to them, regardless of whether or not they were able to claim the rewards that day.

Second, we will be adding an extra flex day on the end of the Monthly Calendar for all players. This means that if you missed a day, you still have an extra day to claim those rewards.

Last, the trickiest one, addresses the players that were in Arenas. We will be issuing all players that reached Ranked Rewards in each of the Arenas a number of Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills, the amounts of which will be determined by which Arena you were competing in.

You may be wondering how we decided on the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills for players in the Arenas. This was a complicated situation where not all players were affected, and those that were, were once again affected in different ways. Many players that were locked out were still able to Rank and win top prizes, and many had already reached their goal before they were locked out and received top rewards as well.

Players reacted to the situations very differently, with some continuing to grind after the fact, and some deciding to stop. There is also no guarantee that having that extra time would have given players a chance at winning the Champion, because cut offs would also have changed. Being close to what the cut off was now doesn’t mean that you would have been had the situation been different.

We chose to give all affected Summoners Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills to help them make up the time and effort in a future arena of their choosing.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience that was caused by the down time for all of our Android players.

Why did it take a week to come up with the answer? Why could third round not have occurred like it happened with the cable arena?
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited June 2017
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Thank you to the many players that sent us reports about the Android log-in issue. As you know, the game is back up. We are seeing a handful of players report that they are still unable to sign in, but these appear to be mainly isolated cases. If you are one of these players, please ensure that you are providing us with your in-game ID, your device information and your OS so that our team can investigate any outlier scenarios that need further attention.

Regarding questions about in-game items, how this has impacted events, and the collection of calendar items, as we mentioned on Twitter our team is currently discussing this matter. When we have more information on that specific topic, we will be sure to share that with you all. But I can confirm that we ARE discussing this and we do understand the concerns raised, as well as the impact this has had on our players.

Thank you for your patience!

If you are still unable to log in to the game, please provide the information requested above in your response to this thread. Note that comments not related to an ongoing log-in issue will be removed.

UPDATE: Hey Summoners,

Thank you for waiting very patiently for an update on the Android log-in problem that occurred on the morning of June 2nd.

Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again. During this time, some Android players were not able to collect items from their Subscription Cards, some Android players were not able to compete in Arenas, and some people missed out on collecting rewards from the Log In Calendars.

First, any affected players that had purchased a Subscription Card will have the rewards for that day granted to them, regardless of whether or not they were able to claim the rewards that day.

Second, we will be adding an extra flex day on the end of the Monthly Calendar for all players. This means that if you missed a day, you still have an extra day to claim those rewards.

Last, the trickiest one, addresses the players that were in Arenas. We will be issuing all players that reached Ranked Rewards in each of the Arenas a number of Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills, the amounts of which will be determined by which Arena you were competing in.

You may be wondering how we decided on the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills for players in the Arenas. This was a complicated situation where not all players were affected, and those that were, were once again affected in different ways. Many players that were locked out were still able to Rank and win top prizes, and many had already reached their goal before they were locked out and received top rewards as well.

Players reacted to the situations very differently, with some continuing to grind after the fact, and some deciding to stop. There is also no guarantee that having that extra time would have given players a chance at winning the Champion, because cut offs would also have changed. Being close to what the cut off was now doesn’t mean that you would have been had the situation been different.

We chose to give all affected Summoners Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills to help them make up the time and effort in a future arena of their choosing.

Thank you all for your patience in this matter, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience that was caused by the down time for all of our Android players.

Thanks alot cause voodoo was not an arena of my choosing....Oh wait I had taken time off work for voodoo what am I saying, Voodoo Was An arena of my choosing On its 1st Run, guess why...Btw Thank god we didnt fall from our tier in aw while 10 hours out of the game..(btw u remember that at the same day u had issues with aq ended up starting aq 4hours later)....we were affected in so many ways u cant seem to understand the issues that this problem created between alliances...But This : ---Our investigation into this matter was lengthened due to the complexity of the situation - a number of different Android players were affected in several different ways. We also wanted to ensure that the issue itself was entirely resolved and would not crop back up again.--- Explains Alot to me, says U dont even know what the problem was Cause it hasnt resolved completely Now when we do arena we end up force closing the game and restart....And last but not least, Did all this took you a whole week to come up with?
  • Device : lg k20v
    Android: 7.0
    Please fix like... Right now. I'm trying to grind for carnage. My milestone points are 530,000 out of 640,000, I'm almost done. Supposedly its a network error and won't let me do quests either.
  • jarredsaylesjarredsayles Posts: 14
    I was affected but how will they be able to tell?
    Is it Kabams belief that NOT ONE alliance war was affected by Android users or teammates thereof?
    Same question concerning alliance events...?
    What about solo events, do you think 10 hrs downtime could affect an event that's only 7 hours?

But they spent a week "investigating" ! Surely they thought of this things ! I'm sure they will provide statistics to back up these claims as well. (Sarcasm)
  • GrønnerGrønner Posts: 13
    We lost war because half our players couldnt login. And this is your compensation? Wow.
    The biggest bs is they wait to post this till Friday afternoon then run away from the weekend backlash like usual. That's the only reason they delayed anything, do they wouldn't be here to answer to us and once again hide from the frustrated players. Total chicken **** move. Guys screw us then go run off so they don't have to deal with it and hope it gets forgotten again. When are these so called compensation packs supposed to be here ?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Wait I didnt receive any compensation.
    I wanted to go for Star lord (3 star) but just left it after the issue happened although i did unlock rank rewards......
    What do I get?
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    What a joke
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    This compensation is more than adequate. If you really wanted the champ you should've grinded out to get him. I got voodoo and starlord this week. Your not entitled to anything. No one owes you anything. Go out and get it if you lost, you lost. I think most people did 5.7 thinking they would get voodoo and they didn't. Then they want to cry about not getting him. You had to know voodoo would go high.

I Stopped On 1.5mil Cause i lost 10hours of my day so my time Matters to Me and my money i would never be forced from situations to buy refills and boosts Cause kabam cannot deliver an arena Without Issues and a very important arena I would have gotten him the 2nd but i had to work so Am entitled to a third round of this arena during the weekend cause most of people thats when they can grind Plus An explaination as to why the game was down telling me that it was down for something complicated doesnt mean anything to this whole community! We had other arenas replayed for a 3rd time for minor things but voodoo no we dont get another ? i dont give a ff as to what u did!
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Id saiel
    Device samsung s7 edge
  • Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    This compensation is more than adequate. If you really wanted the champ you should've grinded out to get him. I got voodoo and starlord this week. Your not entitled to anything. No one owes you anything. Go out and get it if you lost, you lost. I think most people did 5.7 thinking they would get voodoo and they didn't. Then they want to cry about not getting him. You had to know voodoo would go high.

I Stopped On 1.5mil Cause i lost 10hours of my day so my time Matters to Me and my money i would never be forced from situations to buy refills and boosts Cause kabam cannot deliver an arena Without Issues and a very important arena I would have gotten him the 2nd but i had to work so Am entitled to a third round of this arena during the weekend cause most of people thats when they can grind Plus An explaination as to why the game was down telling me that it was down for something complicated doesnt mean anything to this whole community! We had other arenas replayed for a 3rd time for minor things but voodoo no we dont get another ? i dont give a ff as to what u did!

Like I said your entitled to nothing. You lost get over it. Kabam owes you nothing. Your not forced to play the game it's voluntary but you want another arena. What about the other 12,000 players who did grind and get voodoo? What should they get? You will take your boosts and get over it.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Where is Sean Spicer in all of this?!
  • YannisxYannisx Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    Now that we've resolved the matter for everyone...

This discussion has been closed
    That won't happen till Monday, the mods posted this late Friday and went home for the weekend before answering any questions.
  • Jammin5988Jammin5988 Posts: 66
    So I emailed Kabam/Netmarble today with this
    hk780ul0uv6q.png
    And these were the replies I got (spoiler alert: you won't be surprised)
    fj6w2o3i3qu1.png
    d73li7o4ckbo.png
    52r63a08tfkw.png
    xn3p29kx3ssd.png

• KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
    Sorry to add to the list of negative comments but my view is the same as most, the outcome that has been decided is a bad one. My issue is that the compensation, as generous as you believe it is, doesnt address my issue personally.
    Luckily for me I got Voodoo in the second arena as planned (normally lower cut off than weekend arena) and very rarely do I attempt for a featured champ so bonus refills and boosts do not interest me. On the day of 'servergate' I was most annoyed at the fact that I couldn't get on to play any game mode. Don't need to hear the normal troll bs because the wife was working, kids with granny and it was pissing down outside so all I wanted to do was pack a bowl and play some contest.
    I understand that tailoring rewards would take a considerable amount of time so why not give a small package of items which will address a larger amount of players affected. As it stands for me this issue has not been resolved and when it comes to my quarterly review of the game I will take this into account.

Things Ive never expected as compensation:
    Dr. Voodoo of any *
    An awakening gem
    A Hot Tub Time Machine

Surely there is a middle ground between your list and mine.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Jammin5988 wrote: »
    And these were the replies I got (spoiler alert: you won't be surprised)
    fj6w2o3i3qu1.png
    d73li7o4ckbo.png
    52r63a08tfkw.png
    xn3p29kx3ssd.png

Hahahah ,perfect.
  • PaulnkPaulnk Posts: 16
    Hey Summoners,

I personally don't think this is enough compensation, sure it fixes problems that were made due to the lockout, but where is the compensation for actually being locked out itself? Where is the compensation for missing out of 6 hours of war, or 6 hours of quests? Some shards and energy refills could be nice, you are only addressing half the problems.
    Flag my comments as much as you like. I hope they see it, I've had enough of being lied to, ignored, cheated and stolen from. I want some damn answers!! I want to speak to someone who represents Kabam/Netmarble officially, and I want answers, not excuses. And not copy and pasted messages either! :(
  • Hey Summoners,

Dear Kabam Miiike,

Why do you keep referencing and thanking only Android users for their patience when you should know by now that the game's bugs and issues have also been affecting iPhone users such as myself?
    It's been 8 days and counting for me since I was last able to log in and play the game.
    I've sent a few messages to Kabam customer support and waited patiently for a reply and I've gotten nothing.
    I've stated my in-game user name, operating system, version and phone type along with the subject: I can't log in, and patiently waited for a response on the forums from Kabam anyone and have gotten no response.
    I really wanted that Iceman and I've received no reassurances that I'll get him despite not being able to log in because of this issue.
    Not to mention I've probably been kicked from my Alliance due to inactivity because of this issue which means that I'll probably lose all the rewards I'd otherwise be entitled to had I been able to log in by now.
    Unfortunately, I feel relieved that I didn't purchase that subscription card I'd thought about buying or else, I'd be out $30 too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Can you tell us, the iPhone users and the Android users who still can't log in something?
  • Etnawitch24Etnawitch24 Posts: 7
  • NeerajkNeerajk Posts: 4
    edited June 2017
    Been trying to play alliance war, each time I win a fight the game keeps loading and does not confirm my win and the game does not stop loading, thus every time I have to close the app and effectively lose the fight !!!! Really pissing me off.

Neerajk
This discussion has been closed.