**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should kabam do this?

im thinking that options for selling champs(all tiers) should be removed because there are many hackers who log into account of innocent players and sell all there champions which is very harsh and disappointing and i'm such one player who got hacked.Who agree with me?

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Honestly if your sharing your account details then claim you've "been hacked" then it's your own fault your champs have been sold.
  • GogetaGogeta Posts: 57
    why would i share my account to anyone?i changed my password numerous number of times but it ain't worked he sold all my champions:(
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Its like saying I got robbed..so now I want my house locked at all times
    Now its impossible to get my champions back i know but i do care for players like u.is my suggestion right?sell option should be removed.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well some people like selling champs. Plus in certain situations you may need a little more shards or iso, and selling champs will give you that
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I have yet to see anyone get legitimately hacked in a mobile game. Its usually password sharing or a password like abcde
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Sorry man, i have a hard time buying this. Your account has to be shared or your password is “password”
    ok leave it u guys won't understand what has happened with me.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Don't play via bluestacks on a shared computer.
  • Djeire84Djeire84 Posts: 9
    Gogeta wrote: »
    im thinking that options for selling champs(all tiers) should be removed because there are many hackers who log into account of innocent players and sell all there champions which is very harsh and disappointing and i'm such one player who got hacked.Who agree with me?

Yes I do understand the issue as mobile games can be easily hacked as pc, xbox and PlayStation systems. Android is not the most secure mobile platform hence the amount of virus apk's put there.

Maybe just as a safeguard sending an email confirmation of your wish to sell champs. Like eg if you have a live account a confirmation email could be sent to verify its you and then either proceed with the sale or deny if your denying the sale pop back into your game and change the password. Usually the mail account associated to games on Android are Gmail accounts and for extra security change your Gmail password also. Remember never give your passwords or log in details to anyone. When playing the game on another system / device always sign out and delete cache files associated with the app in settings - this restores the app like its a new install. Also keep your device passcode locked at all times too. The amount of people I see out on nights out will leave their Android, IPhone and windows phones on their homescreens.

Its a good idea but it's up to you not the devs to take responsibility for the security of your phone, contest accounts and emails.

I hope this helps Éire ☺️