**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Moment of silence

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
5vem6p1d87y6.png

fwk4zmps3qyc.jpeg

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The luke cage isn't the worse thing if buff does go through but it's mainly the Jane foster at rank 4 instead of gwenpool but even so that luke cage be a tough fight on all or nothing or any other node
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited January 2018
    @Bendy you're saying Jane over Gwen like they use the same class catalysts. They probably don't have enough skill cats yet.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Yeah could have waited plus she isn't really necessary like yeah not same cats but might save the t2a and basics also alphas like the mystic cats I would of used for a rank 5 4 star if I only had Jane
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    You know, people can Rank whoever they want. I know it's a foreign concept that people go against popular vote, but it happens. Lmao.

Exactly, no one should dictate how they rank up Champions. It's their choice
  • CakesCakes Posts: 22
    I actually like jane foster, not enough to R4/55 but she is a stun/shock machine
  • Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    He's gonna be so amazing when the rework goes through. So not the worst. And Jane Foster stun+crithit is actually pretty great.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Beautiful. I don't know why it's a moment of silence. LC is looking smoking hot.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    respect
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    When everyone else is sheep it's good to see someone blazing their own trail :-)don't stop dancing to your own beat congratulations
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Wouldn't be my first choice, but hey, to each their own.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    thanks for taking my pic from reddit lol

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Didn’t get it off reddit lol, someome in alliance said something like look at this guys profile :D
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Didn’t get it off reddit lol, someome in alliance said something like look at this guys profile :D

maybe he got it from reddit, but yeah information spreads like wildfireeeeee

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’ll all be worth it when the buff comes out... it’ll AALLLLL be worth it...
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Yea that buff is wizzeak son! Don’t drink the cool aid with all your exhaustion buffs!!!! Lmfao. Learn
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    To be fair, I've always thought Luke Cage got more hate than he deserves. But rank 5 LC is absurd.