**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sa issue, some points went to expired one

Well about 10 minutes after the last sa ended a bunch of my allaince members started opening crystals and ranking and about half my score got added to the last one which doesn't make sense since we didn't start opening until after 3 est.

Has anyone else noticed this to, we were saving and I didn't start opening until it said 23:40 and 800 points

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/275854#Comment_275854

Another thread about this months later, yet no mod acknowledges it that it happens to some allainces could be more but they might not have even noticed it.

Also their support treats us like morons and tires to contridict direct evidence mutiple times even when said evidence has the time on it and event ended x minutes ago where you can clearly see it going up of a course of 15 minutes proved by screenshots that I sent them and line and allaince chats about it to but like always they refuse to acknowledge it or say there was a problem until you bombard them with proof.

I wish they would fix this and the numerous other issues that plague this game but I sincerely doubt they will do so since issues go back as far as over a year despite all proof provided
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Does anyone else actually watch the sa ? Some of you might not notice but some points are being added to one that just ended previously.

Not sure how many allainces but mine has been dealing with this since November now and submitted multiple tickets with screen shots that show the score increasing for up to 20 minutes after the end of the event. It could be a small increase or one that's over 30k in some cases.

Kabam seems to like ignoring evidence and reports and they act like it hasn't happened before or hasn't been reported before.

But it has and it's this reason why people don't like dealing with their support at all because they treat us like idiots in general who don't know anything when the evidence shows and increase after the end of the sa and there's also been some threads on it to as well but not many which could be why they don't believe it despite seeing screenshots.