**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Jessica Jones Outed? (Sorry if this is old news)

Checking out the main website I noticed something interesting. Jessica Jones is definitely in the wide shot for all the heroes. I hadn't seen this announced or heard any news so wanted to share! 6r4y6o0ppvb1.png

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    She is in the game for years. She just isn't playbale or even a character you can fights against ... she is just there for the history.
    If she will become playable someday, no one knows
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    Oh interesting! Thanks will-o-wisp. Maybe with a new season of Jessica Jones coming she will become playable this year.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    She is in the game for years. She just isn't playbale or even a character you can fights against ... she is just there for the history.
    If she will become playable someday, no one knows

MODOK was just there for story too, now look what they did. Come on Jessica!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Season two starts March 8th... Come on Kabam, you know you want to...
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    Season two starts March 8th... Come on Kabam, you know you want to...

I would love to get Jessica Jones with hopefully some nice synergies with Daredevil (both versions) and possibly Luke Cage. I don't have Cage and it looks like he's not the best champ out there, but possibly the combination would bump him up a bit.