Champion Spotlight - Sentry [Updated: Added 5-Star Stats]

1272830323340

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Thanks I guess. Lol. Doesn't matter to me, my friend. Numbers on a page.
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Following the way the game was designed and contents released. Nodes and Alliance contents and such inclusive, we've been given the idea that for a champ to have any reasonable "usefulness", said champ must have at the very least, 1 out of a few things. Those few things include -
    1. High Damage output
    2. Power control
    3. Immunity to some form of Damage Over Time (Shruggers, damage/DoT time reducers included)
    4. Ability Accuracy Reduction
    5. Some form of Substantial Regeneration, etc

    The notion of playing for fun was thrown out the window a long time ago, at least for top tier players.. Because quite honestly there is no such content. Sure some awesome fun to beat content like boss rush comes once in awhile but even then, you have to work with champs that have one of what is listed above.

    Sentry has none, zero, zilch. His spotlight gave us the idea that he'd be a high damage champion, but that's what it was in writing. Playing him was another story entirely.

    When his abilities do proc, you can maybe see the idea behind his whole mechanics. He's supposed to hit real hard and he's supposed to be so powerful that his specials, none of them can be blocked if played right. He's supposed to be "overpowering". But quite honestly, he's none of that which is why he needs some work.

    Those arguing about balancing the game can take a hike. 70% of every player with a R5/65 5* champion, took blade to R5. 25% ranked up either GR or Stark Spidey to R5. Check any Leaderboard. I've even come across an alliance where every single player is attacking in AW with "The Holy Trinity" - Blade, GR and Stark Spidey. Blade and Stark Spidey are offsetting the game even more than Scarlet Witch.
    If I recall, a lot of champs got hit real hard because people favored them more than others, which led to the 12.0 apocalypse.

    I'm not saying any of them should be nerfed.. I'm simply saying justice needs to be done to Sentry.

    Also people who pulled Sentry from the new featured Crystal are getting free voids.. I don't fully understand it but we should get free voids too and Science Awakening gems. Because he is that bad.. Not that it'd make any difference I'd rather Sentry be worked on.

    That list is our own. Nothing stated that a Champ MUST have those.

    Hence why usefulness is in quotes.. Besides the flow of the game went that way because it was designed that way. Not us. If anything, the only thing the players themselves can affect the way it flows is arena.

    I'm saying those are the qualities the Players consider that make a Champ useful, most typically at the higher end of content. I would suspect the Devs have their own measure, and while those qualities may be a part of it, or may not since we don't know what they define as useful, the point I'm making is that we have to remember that list is suited to what we are looking for. It doesn't mean that every Champ must have significant qualities in those areas.
  • ThalionThalion Posts: 65
    Just to be clear about his state and the missleading spotlight:

    "- Overpowering Light: 30% chance on entering this State, Sentry's Special 1 Attack Damage is increased by 842.8 per Reality Warp and is Unblockable. Remains until Sentry changes States."

    There is two ways to read this

    1)He will keep his bonus until get another bonus, meaning he will not go from Overpowering Light to Steadfast Approacht until he got the 30% chance inSteadfast Approach

    2)He will enter in enter in this state but only the bonus is 30% chance (wich is the current use in-game)


    there is no doubt the first way is way more usefull, and even fun to play.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Chicken or egg. If Kabam creates champions with a number of abilities that are used to counter or survive in certain areas of the game, players create the pattern and habit of using those champs and build on the idea that Kabam created by listing out what makes a champion useful. Your argument that the people created a list that Kabam essentially helped form poorly dissolves their responsibility of this mess.

    Do you not believe people adapt and pattern their thoughts based on the environment that they reside or have to survive in? So making a poor statement about us creating the list is wrong. We didn’t create the list, we found the pattern and live by it.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My thinking is that the design team intended for Sentry to be the flip of Void, but missed the mark. It would have made more sense to have him buff himself and the buffs combine to a temporary buff. There’s hope for some very minor tweaking since his void synergy doesn’t do anything.
  • Iggy8Iggy8 Posts: 2
    sqetalyju9gi.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.
  • DaMunk wrote: »
    I don't know why people think we are demanding that Sentry be useful in endgame content, for the most part that hasn't been talked about. I've never mentioned endgame....he's not useful in any content. That has been my biggest issue with him since the beginning, that he's not useful in any way shape or form. He's just a horrible champ. The only reason someone would use him is if they had no other champs.
    Why would anyone defend the addition of a worthless champ? I'm aware not all will be OP and that's fine. I'm open to be disappointed at times with the introduction of a new champ. A new champ should have at least one use though. If a champ is this worthless he actually weakens people's roster by taking up space that could have been filled by a champ that has at least one redeeming quality.

    Btw no need to argue with certain people...

    For real, I just want sentry to be usable, people think we are asking to buff sentry to god tier

  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    So I don't have a 4 or 5* void so just out of curiosity I fought that new 6* Angela on the Leaderboard with a 3* Void and Sentry just for comparison. Void 77 hits and Sentry 225. I even benefited from some of those rare attack boosts for massive damage. I dont even know how to use Void yet..lol.
    Nightcrawler 140 hits..smh
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Bookmarked this thread so I can see it when Kabam changes is to stop bumping to page 1 like with the Carnage spotlight.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.
  • Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    yo homie. my thrad. go go
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.

    On point. Except Prestige, Nothing. He has nothing. He's just cool looking and fun to play but what exactly can that do for you in the game as is? Nothing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.
    You seem to be under the impression that Rank in the game equals the value of what people think on a subject, and you've made repeated attempts to keep calling me out on it. Opinions on the Forum are not Ranked. They are not. Just as feedback on Champs is not. For some reason, this seems to be the general opinion. All feedback is valid regardless of where someone is at in the game because all Champs are used in all areas of the game. I made a point with my last comment about having a range of Champs and not using them all at the top. I'm going to leave it at that because this is just going in circles. Where you're at or I'm at really doesn't matter in this conversation.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.
    You seem to be under the impression that Rank in the game equals the value of what people think on a subject, and you've made repeated attempts to keep calling me out on it. Opinions on the Forum are not Ranked. They are not. Just as feedback on Champs is not. For some reason, this seems to be the general opinion. All feedback is valid regardless of where someone is at in the game because all I Champs are used in all areas of the game. I made a point with my last comment about having a range of Champs and not using them all at the top. I'm going to leave it at that because this is just going in circles. Where you're at or I'm at really doesn't matter in this conversation.

    It appears you have nothing more to add to the conversation since you continue to harp about the disparity between your gaming progress and ambition. You fail to argue counter points to people’s concerns about Sentry being viable. You are free to go in circles about this as you wish. Let’s dissect the nature of life and how society or biology has impacted upbringings of the modern man.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    edited January 2018
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.
    You seem to be under the impression that Rank in the game equals the value of what people think on a subject,

    This sentence doesn’t even make sense, but I understand what you are trying to say. Yes, progression and ambition matters. It matters to Kabam. They aren’t enticing people like you who aren’t going after these champs. They are trying to entice the big fish. So your opinion on the matter really doesn’t hold too much water since your commentary provides no real world reference to it such as spending or spinning for features or using these features in testing against WS or AQ and Wars. Do you understand?

    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us. Or if you continue, we can do this circle thing round and round.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us.

    Yep. I agree. This thread is specifically about Sentry. To be honest while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don't see the reason to comment if you've got nothing to add or don't see any reason as to why Sentry should be improved. Well that's just me.

    That aside, if the mods think this thread is irrelevant, they'd have shut it down a long time ago. But that isn't the case, so perhaps there's hope.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us.

    Yep. I agree. This thread is specifically about Sentry. To be honest while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don't see the reason to comment if you've got nothing to add or don't see any reason as to why Sentry should be improved. Well that's just me.

    That aside, if the mods think this thread is irrelevant, they'd have shut it down a long time ago. But that isn't the case, so perhaps there's hope.

    That is one-sided. The Thread is about Sentry. That doesn't mean the only people who should contribute are the ones who agree he needs to be buffed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 24,066 ★★★★★
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.
    You seem to be under the impression that Rank in the game equals the value of what people think on a subject,

    This sentence doesn’t even make sense, but I understand what you are trying to say. Yes, progression and ambition matters. It matters to Kabam. They aren’t enticing people like you who aren’t going after these champs. They are trying to entice the big fish. So your opinion on the matter really doesn’t hold too much water since your commentary provides no real world reference to it such as spending or spinning for features or using these features in testing against WS or AQ and Wars. Do you understand?

    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us. Or if you continue, we can do this circle thing round and round.

    You're conjecturing their intentions with your own confirmation bias. They're not enticing "big fish". They're providing content for anyone who wants it. Contrary to popular belief, the game doesn't revolve around one demographic. I'm just done with our conversation. This is entirely a closed-minded debate.
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us.

    Yep. I agree. This thread is specifically about Sentry. To be honest while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don't see the reason to comment if you've got nothing to add or don't see any reason as to why Sentry should be improved. Well that's just me.

    That aside, if the mods think this thread is irrelevant, they'd have shut it down a long time ago. But that isn't the case, so perhaps there's hope.

    That is one-sided. The Thread is about Sentry. That doesn't mean the only people who should contribute are the ones who agree he needs to be buffed.

    Goodness man. You argue words just to argue the words. If you use common sense, you would understand he means if you have played with Sentry and have valid counters to why he doesn’t deserve to be improved, you would be heard. You don’t have him yet wish to argue against people without yourself having done tests. It’s like arguing with a wall. Haha
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I think you're interpreting it they way you would like to see it. Not that clarification isn't needed sometimes. The 30% is only while in that state.

    Interpretation is unimportant if the communication is poorly written. There is a lot of misleading information that comes on here. This is why people are constantly barraging questions for clarification. Out of survival mode, we ask questions because the pattern and behavior of these spotlights or any muck up has been to the detriment of the players. You don’t understand because you don’t play the game for competition or to progress at a high level. It is easy to talk about interpretation and play mind games, but your lack of empathy comes across as ignorant and inexperienced.

    You're still making quips about my experience and not actually looking at the topic. 30% chance to trigger while the state is active. It's clear, but asking for clarification is not what I was debating. People are free to do that. What it is not, is some type of false advertising. Finding information is our responsibility if we are considering investing our Resources and time. Which means, if we're not sure, we wait until we find out. You can keep responding with "You even Tier 1 bruh?", but the bottom line is not all Champs are equally strong in all areas of the game. Not all Champs are going to be OP in the ways people want. Whether that was the intended design or they adjusted him too much pre-release is just speculation, but this is the Champ we have. People have the right to be unhappy and voice that. No arguments. When we have an expectation about what a Champ should be and start setting our own standards for the Devs, that's a bit different.

    Your opinions are out of guessing and not out of any actual game experience. You are in another universe compared to some of us. Your lack of passion for the game and your obsession with responding based on members’ opinions or interpretation makes you seem uninformed. So I take your thoughts with a grain of salt because if you were in my place, you would understand that doing map 6 and tier 1 Wars require certain types of Champions and continued profression.

    So yes, “quips” about your lack of progression and passion for high level gaming does make you seem petty when you have no Sentry not have you probably gone for a feature champ or own any feature champ as a 5*. Please share with us your experience with the game and tell us what champs you bring to Wars and AQ. Maybe we can have a fruitful conversation rather than talk about your resume.

    We don’t set standards. The developers do and they write about the expectations they place in our minds. The written word is quite powerful as you know. If you feel that the spotlight has no effect on members ambition and excitement towards a particular champ, then you should go back to school.

    So now they're placing expectations in your mind? Interesting theory. Slightly concerning.
    You can word it however you like, but your attempt to dispute my points by questioning experience is not new, nor is it valid or effective.
    Tell me. How many Champs out of your Roster do you currently take into Map 6 and Tier 1? If the answer is all of them, I will accept that rebuttal. Otherwise there may very well be validity in what I'm saying. The game offers a range of Champs. They're not all used at the top.

    Yes, the spotlight sets expectations and excitement into the community. It is to get people to want the champ and spin and buy them. That was simple enough to answer. I’m sorry if you don’t get that.

    You wish to continue to defend your arguments by saying experience doesn’t matter. If you’re in tier 10 of war and doing map 3-4 in AQ, it is vastly different than tier 1 and map 6. I have done map 3 with Groot and Captain America. I have done Wars with Luke Cage in lower tiers. You can’t take those champs and expect to win the war or survive map 6 at higher levels.

    You argue that you have a set amount of champs in jyour roster that you can use for war and AQ.

    * 3 AQ offense
    * 3 War offense
    * 5 War defense
    * 5 story or end game content like LoL

    As many have reiterated, this isn’t a barrage of comments to make Sentry god tier. It is to make him viable in anything but arena fodder and catalyst quests. I would bet that you will argue that 16 champs out of many that Kabam provide should be easily found in my roster. However, that is not true. You think about prestige, resources for ranking up, rng luck with champs that are useful, and balancing who you can use for specific paths and nodes in AQ and Wars.

    I hope I have enlightened you a bit. If you care to share your experience rather than argue about how “interesting that you feel the spotlight puts expectations in our minds.” Otherwise, your comments are not helpful and lack the understanding that many members here have. You feel you have validity by responding with rebuttal about how mistaken the community is about setting expectations, but you really are just as lost. You apparently have low expectations which protect you from being hurt by the things that happen like The Sentry.
    You seem to be under the impression that Rank in the game equals the value of what people think on a subject,

    This sentence doesn’t even make sense, but I understand what you are trying to say. Yes, progression and ambition matters. It matters to Kabam. They aren’t enticing people like you who aren’t going after these champs. They are trying to entice the big fish. So your opinion on the matter really doesn’t hold too much water since your commentary provides no real world reference to it such as spending or spinning for features or using these features in testing against WS or AQ and Wars. Do you understand?

    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us. Or if you continue, we can do this circle thing round and round.

    You're conjecturing their intentions with your own confirmation bias. They're not enticing "big fish". They're providing content for anyone who wants it. Contrary to popular belief, the game doesn't revolve around one demographic. I'm just done with our conversation. This is entirely a closed-minded debate.

    You do understand what “conjecture” means right? Kind of hypocritical of you to be throwing that word around. Haha. Oh I know the spotlight is to give people information on the champ. I don’t say they solely use it for the spenders. But the magnitude of the call to action is different from the viewpoint of the audience. You read it and go okay I won’t do anything with this information. Others read it and decide if they want to go for him/her.

    I do enjoy your continued use of “conjecture” though.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 875 ★★★
    Lol
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us.

    Yep. I agree. This thread is specifically about Sentry. To be honest while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don't see the reason to comment if you've got nothing to add or don't see any reason as to why Sentry should be improved. Well that's just me.

    That aside, if the mods think this thread is irrelevant, they'd have shut it down a long time ago. But that isn't the case, so perhaps there's hope.

    That is one-sided. The Thread is about Sentry. That doesn't mean the only people who should contribute are the ones who agree he needs to be buffed.

    Not sure what you mean but he is already terrible in an epic way. There is no other direction to go because he can't possibly get worse than he is now, because he is that bad.

    What can people who don't think he needs to be buffed possibly achieve at this point? And who (maybe except you) doesn't agree that he should be buffed? 100% of everyone who pulled him and played him (including myself) think he needs some work. 100% of those that watched videos of his gameplay thinks he needs to be buffed. 100% of every Sentry fan think he definitely needs to be buffed.

    So who doesn't think he needs to be buffed? And if you think so, have you pulled him? Have you played him?
  • TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Twunt wrote: »
    I’m only proving that your vague and ambiguous arguments hold no merit. Let’s talk about Sentry instead of trying to debate how misinformed or mistaken everyone from players to developers are regarding the denotation of messages that Kabam delivers to us.

    Yep. I agree. This thread is specifically about Sentry. To be honest while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don't see the reason to comment if you've got nothing to add or don't see any reason as to why Sentry should be improved. Well that's just me.

    That aside, if the mods think this thread is irrelevant, they'd have shut it down a long time ago. But that isn't the case, so perhaps there's hope.

    That is one-sided. The Thread is about Sentry. That doesn't mean the only people who should contribute are the ones who agree he needs to be buffed.

    Not sure what you mean but he is already terrible in an epic way. There is no other direction to go because he can't possibly get worse than he is now, because he is that bad.

    What can people who don't think he needs to be buffed possibly achieve at this point? And who (maybe except you) doesn't agree that he should be buffed? 100% of everyone who pulled him and played him (including myself) think he needs some work. 100% of those that watched videos of his gameplay thinks he needs to be buffed. 100% of every Sentry fan think he definitely needs to be buffed.

    So who doesn't think he needs to be buffed? And if you think so, have you pulled him? Have you played him?

    Here is what @GroundedWisdom will say:

    “You are conjecturing the intentions of Kabam by releasing a champ that you feel is incomplete. They designed and tested the champ and he is working as described no matter how you misunderstood the spotlight. There was no misleading. Only your bias mislead you to the conclusion that Sentry should be a better champ than he is. This one-sided conversation is mob mentality when you won’t let me or others disagree even though we don’t have him. I’m done with his conversation going in circles.”
This discussion has been closed.