**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yondu

Is Yondu supposed to reduce my ability accuracy? His description only talks about boosting his own but for some reason he seems to decrease my ability accuracy even more than black widow. Parries fail and guaranteed debuffs go unnoticed.

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    edited January 2018
    What debuffs are you referring to. Parry failing would probably be his light attack like the starting hit of a fight. His blade is a projectile so you can't stun that og dd will auto evade it though. If you want to parry him dash back when he charges you parry that as it is a medium that punch and parry works fine. You can't chain parry him.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Is Yondu supposed to reduce my ability accuracy? His description only talks about boosting his own but for some reason he seems to decrease my ability accuracy even more than black widow. Parries fail and guaranteed debuffs go unnoticed.

I had this issue too until I realized what was going on. Yondu's first light attack is his arrow... so while you are getting the Parry it does not stun him becasue his arrow is a projectile.

The only way to Parry Yondu on the first hit is if he uses a medium attack on you... try keeping distance so he uses the medium attack more often. But I would suggest being careful fighting him when it comes to Parries... you cannot reply on it when fighting him.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    When Yondu attacks with his arrow it counts as a ranged attack. You can’t parry the arrow only the punches and kicks
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    When Yondu attacks with his arrow it counts as a ranged attack. You can’t parry the arrow only the punches and kicks

Just to be clear bud you can Parry the arrow... it just will not stun Yondu ;) But I knew what you meant ;)