**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moment of silence

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
5vem6p1d87y6.png

fwk4zmps3qyc.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    The luke cage isn't the worse thing if buff does go through but it's mainly the Jane foster at rank 4 instead of gwenpool but even so that luke cage be a tough fight on all or nothing or any other node
  • Options
    TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    edited January 2018
    @Bendy you're saying Jane over Gwen like they use the same class catalysts. They probably don't have enough skill cats yet.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Yeah could have waited plus she isn't really necessary like yeah not same cats but might save the t2a and basics also alphas like the mystic cats I would of used for a rank 5 4 star if I only had Jane
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    You know, people can Rank whoever they want. I know it's a foreign concept that people go against popular vote, but it happens. Lmao.

Exactly, no one should dictate how they rank up Champions. It's their choice
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 22
    I actually like jane foster, not enough to R4/55 but she is a stun/shock machine
  • Options
    Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    He's gonna be so amazing when the rework goes through. So not the worst. And Jane Foster stun+crithit is actually pretty great.
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Beautiful. I don't know why it's a moment of silence. LC is looking smoking hot.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    respect
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    When everyone else is sheep it's good to see someone blazing their own trail :-)don't stop dancing to your own beat congratulations
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Wouldn't be my first choice, but hey, to each their own.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    thanks for taking my pic from reddit lol

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Didn’t get it off reddit lol, someome in alliance said something like look at this guys profile :D
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Didn’t get it off reddit lol, someome in alliance said something like look at this guys profile :D

maybe he got it from reddit, but yeah information spreads like wildfireeeeee

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’ll all be worth it when the buff comes out... it’ll AALLLLL be worth it...
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Yea that buff is wizzeak son! Don’t drink the cool aid with all your exhaustion buffs!!!! Lmfao. Learn
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    To be fair, I've always thought Luke Cage got more hate than he deserves. But rank 5 LC is absurd.