**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is currently the best attacker in the game (other than Blade)?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I did not include Scarlet Witch and Wolverine in the poll because they are not available as five star heroes

Who is currently the best attacker in the game (other than Blade)? 156 votes

Starlord
14%
BigMoRenegade_DoggyTheObiJuanLoPrestiFrostyKyrieRedmmmbanyasMr_ChrisRandom_NoobJerichoholicEmil_LimsonAwesomeKyloRenSolrac_2DhruvgThemanofjSyndicatedAMFPandorica333Hellstorm_Cupid 23 votes
Stark Spider-Man
46%
Etaki_LirakoiNonuNevvBBigPoppaCBONEMr_3xcelsiorSBundyBearSnakeEyes69A_rock007DrOctavius2_2Hulk_77X_ScottCorpsmanvg2782DropfaithINTEGRALbuffajrDanicb94Jets44wSWeaponXhheemm 73 votes
Iceman
3%
danielmathScottryanWildpantssbb75Al3xtimCoachLed 6 votes
Archangel
10%
Zeke_the_XbotBadroseKobaltNinjAlanDeadbyrd9MoneygrabVision_41HeroBoltsyZane22TeddersKing_L0kiB34rDMAN232Kreap_805silverseraphAnimatronicstoBullitt2086Nightwing6666 17 votes
Dr. Voodoo
1%
LocoMotivesKDoggg2017TellthemIAM 3 votes
Magik
3%
AgentOfSHIELDSpity68Onur4headDarkrider05Elitehunter 5 votes
Medusa
1%
DL864DalBothydrogohard 3 votes
Gwenpool
5%
sfu_koraxBENJI830deadcrimebm3eppsAvoabbasRicardo60289MorgothMelkorBrendan7470 8 votes
Hyperion
7%
thetaman232StarKingbelli300trey92008SpeedbumpDOKTOROKTOPUSRCunhaanbu7dhoniApjscience22Indoraptor2340 11 votes
Ghost Rider
4%
TwuntZzyzxGuyRavenrob_33zerogodsSpiritOfVengeanceRobster39taojay1 7 votes

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man
    You’ve got Iceman on this list and no Hela?
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    Archangel
    Hela is awesome
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Stark Spider-Man
    I prefer gwenpool, but for burst damage. It's sparky
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If I can’t have the 5* Blade I’ll take the 4*. With danger sense he’ll have more attack power than all r4 5*.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Stark Spider-Man
    With Blade.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    @SmokinSurfer My R4 5* IM can do devastating damage with a 350 revive and a silver health pot. Infact he heals all the way back up to 75%... :)
  • Depends on the circumstances, like I've said before in a different post there's no one single best champ for all content like scarlet witch in a crit team before patch 12.0 was. My personal favorite to fight with is Medusa but that doesn't make her the best, just the one I enjoy using the most
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Stark Spider-Man
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Depends on the circumstances, like I've said before in a different post there's no one single best champ for all content like scarlet witch in a crit team before patch 12.0 was. My personal favorite to fight with is Medusa but that doesn't make her the best, just the one I enjoy using the most

Agreed completely circumstantial and who you prefer using so I asked myself like this: who would i take in if there was a hidden node. #1 spark then GR or magik or iceman or SL for me.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Dr. Voodoo
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Depends on the circumstances, like I've said before in a different post there's no one single best champ for all content like scarlet witch in a crit team before patch 12.0 was. My personal favorite to fight with is Medusa but that doesn't make her the best, just the one I enjoy using the most

Agreed completely circumstantial and who you prefer using so I asked myself like this: who would i take in if there was a hidden node. #1 spark then GR or magik or iceman or SL for me.

I’m the only one that voted Voodoo, but it’s for the reason this guy states. I’d be comfortable taking voodoo against any hidden champ. Power control, ability reduction, good damage from poison, and regen. Total package.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Archangel
    His Bleed and Poison does great damage!
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Iceman was included because he is the "doesn't die" champion of the lot. Lower damage of course but great tangibles.

As some posters have pointed out- there is no one the 'best" in every situation - but think of it like this:

Who stacks up the best to complete a 10 fight matchup against:

Spiderman (classic), Iceman, Nightcrawler, Magik, Dormammu, Mephisto, Hulk, Mordo, Rhino and Ultron?

I'd be comfortable with Stark Spiderman in all of those situations. Gwenpool is much more viable than AA against the champs with immunities.

Champs like Voodoo and GR are not the best for high damage situations, but can do a little of everything in any situation against an unknown champ

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Archangel
    Problem with this poll, is that the pool we have to choose from are all champs that are better against specific nodes/defenders
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Archangel
    AA. Only thing that can stop this man is immunities. In that case just bring SE spidey. Simple
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Iceman
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    If I can’t have the 5* Blade I’ll take the 4*. With danger sense he’ll have more attack power than all r4 5*.

That wasn't the question
  • Attacker is a really vague statement. Based on attack or utility? Kabam does a pretty good job of making certain champs great for certain circumstances. But voodoo, blade, sparky are all great for everything
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Starlord
    Best attacker will always be Star-Lord.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    A case could be made for at least a dozen different champs on the situation.

AA does some crazy damage *IF* you can get a couple neurotoxins
    SL does crazy damage if you can build a good hit streak
    I'm not surprised more don't vote for Iceman, he's on at least 50% of all attack teams I see in AW.

If I had to pick one champion to fight any champion at random, it would be Scarlet Witch. She hits hard, has quasi-power control, good regen, her nullify takes down a ton of buffs (and with MD she gets a ton of specials), and her SP2 hits like a truck.
  • Your forgetting Abomination.

Name: Abomimation
    Outfit: Green Tights(Possibly never washed)
    Abilites: Poison
    Special Talent: Scarring the community for life
    Conclusion: never enough bleach in the world that can erase from our eyes of seeing a green creature running around the contest in green underwears!!!