**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    If you thought they would never add the stuff in 12.0 that blew a gasket

I got some great properties to sell to you
  • S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    Hey @Kabam Miike don't you think we still deserve some rank down tickets for all the mess made? Cause some improvement take an effect on some heroes we might rank down/up to adapt to the knew playing mode. You guy's should consider that...
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Hey All,

We are now pushing the button to put 13.1.1 Live.

13.1.1 is a bug fix build that will address a crash issue for players, as well as take care of that annoying pop-up that keeps telling you that the game will now download 0 MB of Data.

Are those crashes only the ones that people are having at the end of a fight?
    Also, since you talk about android issues, what do you mean by "people who were affected"? Does this means something like not getting a champion in the arena, or losing AQ/AW? Or were some android users able to login during that time?

Already updated and I'm still receiving the 0MB download notice. Kabam mentioned that they're also gathering data for DS. It's a already months...... and nothing has been done to DS yet or even made known to us if anything is going to be done to make DS viable again.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    If we continuously beg
    (& YES, Im a grown man, who is digusted by the fact,
    Im begging someone for something,
    & Its not for sparing my life,...
    Its for pushing a dam button!!!)

For RDTs,
    Sooner or later,
    They'll pull their heads outta
    the sand, & LISTEN TO WHAT THE PLAYERS WANT.

PLZ HIT AGREE. :smile:
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Kabam takes MONTHS to realize what we perceive in ONE DAY. As long as they continue like this, we will hardly have significant improvements.
    Hey All,

13.1.1 is a bug fix build that will address a crash issue for players, as well as take care of that annoying pop-up that keeps telling you that the game will now download 0 MB of Data.

Well, this had fixed (?) the login issue, but now game is freezing immediately after switching connection (wifi/4g). The only solution is forcing game close and reopen it.

hjwrme97kknx.jpg
  • What about people like me who still are unable to log in?
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    As double edge mastery cause cable degenaration,abomination also cause poison when double edge mastery is on.i found that problem everytime fighting against him in arena.
    Any update about it?

Abom doesn't require a bleed on him to cause a poison on you. Cables is specific to you having caused the bleed.

Very different mechanics.

I know that dupe abom does not require bleed to put poison but you are not understanding its a undupe abomination i fight many time and without even one hit i get poisoned. opponent's should not poison us when they bleed bcz of their mastery

Like this?

qvnwf2xe8ohd.jpg
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    @
    Hey All,

Anytime I lose service WifI or mobile data the game freezes. There is no more reconnecting. I have to close the app an relaunch it.
    This has happened on numerous screens. AW defense palacement, animation after winning a Fight, home screen, etc....
    Running Android Google Pixel XL.

On Bright side the pop-up that says 0MB of data looks to be resolved.
    Of the LONG list of bugs and complaints on every thread. Mike, you chose to fix and post on the OMB pop-up that you brought to everyone's attention after 13.1.
    Kabam must read only their own posts and fix them.
    Yikes!!!

What about a real change log. And an actual bug tracking system.
    Game closed again after fight in Carnage arena. 4* Moon Knight against 3* Mordo.
    Hey All,

13.1.1 fail (as usual).
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Hey All,

Just noticed "we are now pushing the button put 13.1.1
    No Don't Push the Button!!!!
    Game closed again. Any news about a fix for this (possible) memory leak damn issue?
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    I use IOS and I'm not sure how android users on this forum got the impression that the game has been any more playable on IOS?
    I stopped sending tickets or posting about login or game play problems In April.
    I don't even ask for rank down tickets or other compensation, because the game is still broken. If anyone knows about a platform that the game is working on. Please share
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    My champs have been getting stuck in the block position. I pause and press my power button then go back in and it works. I thought it was my phone, but I've cleaned my screen and cache. Still does it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    The AI evade-attacking bug isn't fixed.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Revamp the old gods and let there be variety again!
    edited June 2017
    I make an entire arena grind. After this, i go to hero selection screen and click all help request buttons. And i forget this, making any other game thing (AQ, AW, missions etc). And after few minutes or less than a hour, i back to arena, to hero selection screen. And again, the damn help request buttons are there. Other old damn bug. One more old damn not solved bug. Is hard to understand why (and for what) you have a development team, if they don't solve almost (practically) nothing...
    After last maintenance and/or because the freezing noticed bug...

3l1wv35y4okp.jpg
    @ralmada, i have the same issue, well i won't coment freeze things or any kind of similar stuff cause I'm still waiting a dignity reward for the 8h disconection to Android, maybe @Kabam Miike might doing something, but don't expect nothing for today
  • Ross979Ross979 Posts: 11
    Why i don't feeling any bug fixes, game still the same, DS, BW, SW, SL are still weak
    What did you fixes?
  • I can't log in.

CamJam36
    iPhone 6

zxtyt9q6yxlh.png
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggg. The game is still extremely laggy. I'm on a Nexus 6.
    God night @Kabam Miike I'm just figured a game error i have with the dash back, sometimes instead of dashing back I'm going foward. Well its painful sometimes when happens in eq, but for exemple i just lost a heroe in war alliance because of that same problem, I'm not asking any kind of compensation because it's time lost, only if you guy's can figured out, if it's a isolated case or there are more like me thanks. Hope u can send a reply that would be very much appreciated.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
  • I keep getting an error stating " an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later." I've been getting that for the past MONTH AN A HALF!!!! But I guess the team at kabam doesn't give a rats @$$ as long as their making money, sucks that they aren't fixing this sh1t when all I've been is loyal. F*** YOU KABAM!
  • fabbassfabbass Posts: 39
    Lots of people on my alliance are having login problems. I play on NVIDIA shield and Samsung J7 prime, both are freezing and ramdomly closing the game.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Still lagging bad. Do mods even respond to this thread anymore? What's the point of having it open if mods aren't going to respond to our issues?
  • mpab10mpab10 Posts: 1
    I can't log in on my iPad, has it worked yet for anyone else here?