**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SO MUCH LAG

It would be great if i can go into any fight and NEVER EVER see the lag again. It seems to appear only when i am doing the harder content such as ACT 5, MASTER MODE Difficulty, the 6 STAR BOOS RUSH CHALLENGE OR ROAD TO THE LABYRINTH.

Comments

• MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    edited January 2018
    Stop asking for help in arena
  • @MordridCowl_1979 Are you being legit? You wrote the same solutions on two discussions already.
  • It works for me. Leaned it from a Seatin youtube vid
  • @MordridCowl_1979 wow nice, gonna put in my arena helps right before i log out now
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Not asking for arena help seemed to help somewhat for me. Still run into little spikes here and there on harder content.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    i don’t ask for help in arena but still face lags and glitches .. the game is unplayable
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Stop asking for help in arena

Nice! But in the future try explaining why this is... when you don't it sounds to people who do not already know what you mean like you are just making a troll post.

So for those who do not know it has to do with the asking for help with refreshing champs in arena... each time you ask for help and someone does help it pings your game so it can cause lag (that is the theory).
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Here is another issue I realized today. Letting your phone go to sleep while the game is running and then re-awakeing it a bit later it can lag for awhile after (like its trying to catch back up).

So for the first one try not to do arena before important fights like AW (or no help requests anyways). And for the sleep issue... f it happens give the app awhile to catch back up with itself or restart it completely.

Hope this helps!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I wouldn't have believed it until today, but the lag is all the device you are using. I had lag constantly and then I got a new phone. Not a bit of lag, easy or hardest content. I feel like an ass for all the complaints ive made and tickets ive registered. Almost want to write an apology letter to kabaam.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't have believed it until today, but the lag is all the device you are using. I had lag constantly and then I got a new phone. Not a bit of lag, easy or hardest content. I feel like an ass for all the complaints ive made and tickets ive registered. Almost want to write an apology letter to kabaam.

And those people with new(er) devices who have issues with lag? Your experience doesn't negate theirs.
    I have fairly newer device but still have lags
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Kabam mods....question.....

Do you have an iPhone 6 to play on?!!!

They don’t play this game ...
  • NekrosonarNekrosonar Posts: 34
    What about most of us that don't play arena but still get lagged to hell? What the hell should we do? lol
  • I don't do arena, so helps aren't messing up my gameplay. My game was unresponsive and unplayable for over an hour this afternoon. I restarted the app as well as my phone three times. My phone is fine, the game refused to respond to my controls. I am playing on an iphone 8 + with the latest software. I have had a little bit of lag the last week or so, but nothing like the unresponsiveness I experienced earlier today. I'm not sure what's going on, but most of my alliance has been complaining of lag for several months now over a variety of devices.