**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awful game lag, game freezing [Under Investigation]

13»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    TimmyPD wrote: »
    Honestly complaining about the game to mods is like peeing in the wind. Nothing happens apart from the same old response so what is the point of wasting your time.

It sure does feel like they don't care.

6 vids posted over 2 months
    1 comment by a mod 1 month ago
    nothing since

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @MikeHock! Sorry to see that you're having this issue with the game freezing and dropping frames. I will get this info sent up to the team so that they can take a look at it.

Thread is 3 months old now. Thanks for your timely response and non resolution to these lag issues. Kabam should just state that various devices aren't supported anymore or will incur poor performance so that people aren't misled.
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    @MikeHock I couldn’t agree more - they honesty have to make a public announcement that this game is not 100% compatible with certain devices
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    The lag on this game is happening at least a few matches every day. Th ehigher rated the defender the more lag at the beginning. It makes me consider everyday to give up playing this game that is otherwise really good. Seriously considering it all the time. Maybe like Joel Line I’ll start another game and never look back...
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Don’t you guys get it? How come something worked so great now is ****? Before you roll out stuff it goes through thousands of tests and stimulations and yet it fails. Cause it’s intentional. End of the story.

My whole alliance is on verge of quitting. Maybe we should just do it.
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Yea I’ve been seeing this for a few days both in wifi areas and cellular on my IPhone 7 all upgrades done the lag is horrendous at times got me killed in AW yesterday
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Is this going to get fixed in next update ?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
This discussion has been closed.