**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade or Starlord???

Which one deserves 5/65??

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    SL doesn't benefit mush from it
  • ShakyzShakyz Posts: 7
    İ ve both of them 4/55 and i havent finished lol yet tats why ask it
  • ljainD5ljainD5 Posts: 41
    Blade is definitely a better option.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Shakyz wrote: »
    İ ve both of them 4/55 and i havent finished lol yet tats why ask it

blade is better for lol, as well as every other part of the game
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Blade, No reason to rank sl to rank 5. It’s not needed
  • SL to R5 would be cheaper if you’re good at the game, if you’re great at the game keep SL at R4. SL only benefits at using less synergy at R5 and less hits. Blade is for less skilled players that can’t keep combo, it’ll be like 1400 hits to take down a 3.3mil champ though
    But all round blade would be a better choice cause war blade is better
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    SL does not gain much from being r5. Unless you grind LOL for fun every day, go with Blade.
    Romario26 wrote: »
    SL to R5 would be cheaper if you’re good at the game, if you’re great at the game keep SL at R4. SL only benefits at using less synergy at R5 and less hits. Blade is for less skilled players that can’t keep combo, it’ll be like 1400 hits to take down a 3.3mil champ though

Just cause it takes less hits doesn't mean it's cheaper. Blade is cheaper for LOL if you're good or bad, it doesn't matter
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    SL. I don’t care about what Kabam says I know they’re going to nerf Blade. “But wait” you say “they said that they don’t plan on changing him”. Yeah well they said the same thing about Thor DS and SW and we all know how that turned out...

Seriously, your bars just came off and your already violating forum rules. Just wow.

They've answered this enough. Until they actually go against everything they've repeatedly told us, leave it be
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    SL to R5 would be cheaper if you’re good at the game, if you’re great at the game keep SL at R4. SL only benefits at using less synergy at R5 and less hits. Blade is for less skilled players that can’t keep combo, it’ll be like 1400 hits to take down a 3.3mil champ though

Just cause it takes less hits doesn't mean it's cheaper. Blade is cheaper for LOL if you're good or bad, it doesn't matter

Which is a big problem, no? Lol
    xNig wrote: »

Any regen champ is going to be cheaper, not just blade. I'd have saved like 10k units if i rank my 4/55 morningstar instead of SL for the 5 paths i ran with SL.

Any regen champ is going to be cheaper, not just blade. I'd have saved like 10k units if i rank my 4/55 morningstar instead of SL for the 5 paths i ran with SL.

Just that you won’t be able to match SL’s damage output with Morningstar, which translates to longer fights, which means fatigue tends to set in and more chances of getting Kabam evaded and comboed to oblivion. I think I would have spent 10k units more if I ran with Morningstar instead of SL for the 7 paths I did half a year ago.

Just that you won’t be able to match SL’s damage output with Morningstar, which translates to longer fights, which means fatigue tends to set in and more chances of getting Kabam evaded and comboed to oblivion. I think I would have spent 10k units more if I ran with Morningstar instead of SL for the 7 paths I did half a year ago.

i mean....i did a path with her and it was the cheapest path i did (by a decent margin), sure it takes longer but being at full health you don't die from an evade or lose your combo
    It really depends on which path was taken. Despite all being inner paths, their difficulties vary by quite abit.
    It really depends on which path was taken. Despite all being inner paths, their difficulties vary by quite abit.

She wrecked venompool, widow, strange, while SL was a nightmare against VP (for me at least). She's still better then SL for most fights (of course there's a few exceptions). I still would've saved thousands of units if had her for all my paths.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    SL’s gonna get nerfed so I’d say no to him.

Any champ whose answer is “strong enough at r4 to clear everything. Don’t need to r5” and already got nerfed and already got a node made just for him in the hardest content is on the chopping block.

Rank blade. He won’t be getting adjusted any time soon, if ever.
    Rektor wrote: »

Any champ whose answer is “strong enough at r4 to clear everything. Don’t need to r5” and already got nerfed and already got a node made just for him in the hardest content is on the chopping block.

Source for SL getting nerfed (as in verifiable quote from kabam employee)?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Blade!
    edited January 2018
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »

Source for SL getting nerfed (as in verifiable quote from kabam employee)?

Find it yourself, if you can. You know, like your buddy did last time you attempted to call me out

My buddy? Who the heck is that? Fairly sure I don't have any buddies here
    Anyway, OP, like I said before being harassed, any champ whose answer is “strong enough at r4 to clear everything. Don’t need to r5” and already got nerfed and already got a node made just for him in the hardest content is on the chopping block.

Rank blade and don’t look back. He’s the wiser choice.

edited January 2018
    Actually, it was you who did the harassing. I asked a legitimate question. I genuinely want to know the source

Though I do agree, go with blade
  • danielmath wrote: »

Less hits means less time, time spent doing something else worth something. Hence why I said cheaper, just think before you start having your verbal diarrhea.