**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anybody know the star-lord cut offs?

What was the starlord cut off for this arena? And what do you guys think will be the next.

Comments

• Options
    1-10%
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    3.5 mill
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    3.5-4m it’s yours 100% sl
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    SL 1st round cutoff 2.9 to 3 million. My ally scored him at 3 million. I personally did 5 million. Got the dupe I was so wanting.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    My brother got him last night by 3.4 mil rank 9500
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Ppl got him for 2.4mil this time.
  • Options
    CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    what will the second round be around?
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Cromwelldk wrote: »

Minimum 3 million. 3.5 to feel safe. You don't want to miss out on obtaining SL. This is the best time to get him and the dupe. I personally scored him in 2nd round in December when there was server outage and was feeling gutted that I didn't do 1st round then. But to my luck the SL arena ran again and I got his dupe, I made 5.15 million to be absolutely sure to have him. And mind you, I made this after getting stark spidy twice in the previous arena. I made 8.9 million 1st round stark spidey and 7.4 million for him 2nd round. So in all last 9 days of arena was pretty heavy for me. And on top of it I could pull an AA from 4 star crystal. So got 3 awesome champs in 9 days. Heavy work paid off I feel.
  • Options
    CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Cromwelldk wrote: »

Minimum 3 million. 3.5 to feel safe. You don't want to miss out on obtaining SL. This is the best time to get him and the dupe. I personally scored him in 2nd round in December when there was server outage and was feeling gutted that I didn't do 1st round then. But to my luck the SL arena ran again and I got his dupe, I made 5.15 million to be absolutely sure to have him. And mind you, I made this after getting stark spidy twice in the previous arena. I made 8.9 million 1st round stark spidey and 7.4 million for him 2nd round. So in all last 9 days of arena was pretty heavy for me. And on top of it I could pull an AA from 4 star crystal. So got 3 awesome champs in 9 days. Heavy work paid off I feel.

Thanks. I have better time doing the week days then weekends. So its perfect. I will do about 4 mill.