**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anybody know the star-lord cut offs?

What was the starlord cut off for this arena? And what do you guys think will be the next.

Comments

• 1-10%
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    3.5 mill
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    3.5-4m it’s yours 100% sl
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    SL 1st round cutoff 2.9 to 3 million. My ally scored him at 3 million. I personally did 5 million. Got the dupe I was so wanting.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    My brother got him last night by 3.4 mil rank 9500
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Ppl got him for 2.4mil this time.
  • CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    what will the second round be around?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Cromwelldk wrote: »

Minimum 3 million. 3.5 to feel safe. You don't want to miss out on obtaining SL. This is the best time to get him and the dupe. I personally scored him in 2nd round in December when there was server outage and was feeling gutted that I didn't do 1st round then. But to my luck the SL arena ran again and I got his dupe, I made 5.15 million to be absolutely sure to have him. And mind you, I made this after getting stark spidy twice in the previous arena. I made 8.9 million 1st round stark spidey and 7.4 million for him 2nd round. So in all last 9 days of arena was pretty heavy for me. And on top of it I could pull an AA from 4 star crystal. So got 3 awesome champs in 9 days. Heavy work paid off I feel.
  • CromwelldkCromwelldk Posts: 49
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Cromwelldk wrote: »

Minimum 3 million. 3.5 to feel safe. You don't want to miss out on obtaining SL. This is the best time to get him and the dupe. I personally scored him in 2nd round in December when there was server outage and was feeling gutted that I didn't do 1st round then. But to my luck the SL arena ran again and I got his dupe, I made 5.15 million to be absolutely sure to have him. And mind you, I made this after getting stark spidy twice in the previous arena. I made 8.9 million 1st round stark spidey and 7.4 million for him 2nd round. So in all last 9 days of arena was pretty heavy for me. And on top of it I could pull an AA from 4 star crystal. So got 3 awesome champs in 9 days. Heavy work paid off I feel.

Thanks. I have better time doing the week days then weekends. So its perfect. I will do about 4 mill.