**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Getting units from arena crystals is close to impossible

JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I have been open a serious amount of arena cristals in order to get some units. Gold, gold and more gold, is just become ridiculous. Cant get units out of there
Is just me or the drop rates for units went from some to almost nothing??

Comments

• SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Ebbs and flows for me
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Ebbs?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Svain wrote: »
    Ebbs and flows for me
    Mike ebbs?

edited January 2018
    I really want to try to dup my 5* AA,but with no units is just frustrating.
    This just start to happen after I become uncollected
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    edited January 2018
    That was cool Svian 🤣🤣
    So basically is gradually decreasing, to try to make people spend money in the game
    That really sucks. I had spend some money, but just wen a good offer comes around, not going to spend money to by random units
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    No, he didn't say it's gradually decreasing
    https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ebb+and+flow
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    I really want to try to dup my 5* AA,but with no units is just frustrating.
    This just start to happen after I become uncollected

You do realise that 5* AA ain’t in the arena crystal.............
  • Ely_20Ely_20 Posts: 83
    I opened 6 uncollected arena crystals and got 210k gold. The next 6 uncollected arena crystals I opened gave me 230 units and gold. Maybe try to open smaller amounts more frequently?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I open 3 normally and usually get units
    Thank you for your replys
    Yes Jay, that was exactly my point lol, with no units from the crystals I can't go for the uncollected feature crystal
    I normally save in till i can open 5 uncollected arena crystals. I already try to go to the normal ones because the uncollected was not working but the result was the same... Gold gold and more gold.. Maxim units that i get from xmas was 75units
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I opened 130 regular arena crystals and scored over 500 units.
    In your opinion what have more chances to get units? the normal or uncollected?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I get more from normal than I do uncollected.
    I've done a load of tests opening the same amount of chips worth of each and always more units from normal arena crystals
    So it looks like my account is getting kabam with the units at the moment...just need to hope for better times. Bad timing to be kabam with this AA crystal offer
  • The last million bc i opened gave me 2k units so the drop looks good to me
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I am glad there are nobody here shouting here RNG , they have really messed with crystal , i am getting only 15k from uncollected arena crystal.
    I haven't got a single unit from last 2 months.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    I get more from normal than I do uncollected.
    I've done a load of tests opening the same amount of chips worth of each and always more units from normal arena crystals

The older seem to work better for me too.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    bert6bfe05nm.png
    35bjys275v9u.png

It's possible
    bert6bfe05nm.png
    35bjys275v9u.png

It's possible

That is just painful to watch 😀😀😀😂😂
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Svain wrote: »

gonnapee.jpg
  • Ad2020Ad2020 Posts: 12
    edited January 2018
    I opened 75 basic arena crystals(i am not uncollected) and I got only 30 units!!!! I think its true, or there is a glitch maybe, I usually get atleast 300 units
    Can anyone explain?!?!? Its frustrating
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    The only thing I can say is that in my case, its been feast or famine and it is always in bunches. I've had pulls with the regular arena crystals and scored hundreds of units with 15 crystals and also have gone for stretches of 100 crystals with nothin but gold, in my total time have only gotten 2 energy refills......2.
    Did I mention that in my total time playing(reaching 3yrs) I've only hit 2 energy refills? LOL

That itself is more preposterous than anything else for me. And if that persuaded me to think that the RNG isn't legit, I'M JUST BEING sour and totally offbase....... ya, that's the logical explanation. SMH
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Ely_20 wrote: »
    I opened 6 uncollected arena crystals and got 210k gold. The next 6 uncollected arena crystals I opened gave me 230 units and gold. Maybe try to open smaller amounts more frequently?

Dude you can't get 230 units from uncollected arena crystals it's 75 or 225 or multiples of the previous amounts
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Stop whining about everything. Drop rates for units from Arena Crystals are not that bad.
    edited January 2018
    Is not whining Tony, the drop rates for units are low to make the player spend money in the game. This AA crystal is a perfect exemple. They know he is popular, so they put the crystal exactly at the same time as the arena that give you less fragments and no units is going.
    And yes, of I got 75units from xmas till now i have all the moral to complain
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    I open 3 normally and usually get units

I have no problem getting units and too open three at a time.

Sense my last post i try your tecnic and it works. No more uncolected arena crystals. Just open normal ones,3 at a time. Get 15,sometimes 45. Its more reliable then the uncolected