**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Medusa/Inhuman Royal Family in AWD broken?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
So just fought her as a boss in tier 1 AW. The same guy who had her also placed Black Bolt and Karnak, yet she didn't get the Inhuman Royal Family synergy and her furies capped at three. Is she broken right now in AWD? I would assume also that neither BB or Karnak are getting the boost either (didn't fight them myself)

Comments

• Can anyone confirm if this is accurate?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Synergies don’t work in alliance war defense. Don’t know if that’s a bug but it is how it has always been
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Yeah defensive synergies are broken right now. Not sure for how long or if there's a fix coming. I haven't seen a mod comment on it yet but there's been numerous threads about it.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Kabam hasn't even acknowledged Synergys in AWD don't work despite plenty of video evidence. Maybe they are just ignoring the problem an hope it goes away like the pure skill issue
  • mvk1996mvk1996 Posts: 55
    It will be the first thing they will change with the new update lol. Tough synergies= more kills= more money.Also I saw a similar thread where miike said they are looking into this
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I just want to know if I'm wasting my time putting Black Bolt and Karnak in my defense or not. It's not a good look to not get an answer to an important question like this.
  • Would help to have some official confirmation. We have a couple of guys place Medusa and they always put in Black Bolt as well for the synergies.

Bit of a waste having him in there if it’s not working as he’s an easy defender to beat.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Kabam hasn't even acknowledged Synergys in AWD don't work despite plenty of video evidence. Maybe they are just ignoring the problem an hope it goes away like the pure skill issue

They have acknowledged it. There are at least 2 threads tracking the bug where I have seen them acknowledge it. Both are "under investigation" status.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Just like Pure Skill has been "under investigation" for how long now :-/