**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Units = iso-8

Hey CosmicRay here and I have a suggestion to make!

So right now I have 610k gold right now and about 5 4* champs I need to rank up or lvl up (Because I just got them) but no ISO-8 what so ever!

So I was thinking what if we could buy ISO-8 with units! I think it would be a great idea. I'm not sire about the prices of the iso-8 but I'm sure you guys on forms would figure it out.
Well that's about it. Tell me what you think and if you want to go into deeper into this add me in game at CosmicRay14

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Drenlin wrote: »
    Most of the players would feel this is a huge waste of units

Did you do a survey with most of the players in 20 Min?
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Hey CosmicRay here and I have a suggestion to make!

So right now I have 610k gold right now and about 5 4* champs I need to rank up or lvl up (Because I just got them) but no ISO-8 what so ever!

So I was thinking what if we could buy ISO-8 with units! I think it would be a great idea. I'm not sire about the prices of the iso-8 but I'm sure you guys on forms would figure it out.
    Well that's about it. Tell me what you think and if you want to go into deeper into this add me in game at CosmicRay14

Dude, I love how you introduce yourself in every thread!!! youre awesome!!!
    I like the idea!! You can buy gold crystals with units, so why not ISO??
    If players have units to blow, why restrict them?
    Cheers!!
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    The idea is brilliant at core, especially for the newer guys. I've occasionally found myself in some situations where I have had plenty of gold but very little ISO but this doesn't happen very much if you have a large 4* roster (since duping a 4* gives you a load of high tier class ISO).

It's the pricing I'm worried about if this suggestion was to ever come into fruition. For example, the current gold crystals cost 20 units per crystal and most of the time you get 2400 gold; not really worth it since you have arena crystals that are free and have a chance to award units on top of the gold. Personally, I believe Kabam has a pricing problem with their Unit offers since they are always so damn expensive. Another example (regarding the random items in the store right now): I recall that a member of our alliance pointed out that 30 3* sig stones in the store cost a total of over 5,200+ units which is quite ridiculous as a matter of fact. The best thing in the store right now, and arguably forever, is the 30 unit full energy refill. At least that's what I think.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I will laugh if Kabam introduces this, just like I laugh at most of the 8-hour sales they have. 3* signature stone crystals on sale...really xD.
  • Hey bud it’s not a bad idea especially for newer players. Don’t worry though as you get a bigger roster and start duping more characters you will have plenty of iso to spare.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    You can sort of buy ISO. It is called buying crystals and duping champs. I think I get more ISO from duping champs as doing all the quests.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    PNUT626_ wrote: »
    Hey bud it’s not a bad idea especially for newer players. Don’t worry though as you get a bigger roster and start duping more characters you will have plenty of iso to spare.

Yeah I have about 26 4* champs and 4 5* and only like 5 of them are duped. so I do hope to get 4* dupes Cuz I love that iso-8.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    And im not a new player. I'm like lvl 46
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just play arena. No need to waste units on iSO.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    It sounds like you're almost there. 24 four stars...you should be really close to the point of duping very often. It's just a matter of time.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Before you know it you'll be out of gold next:)...but I don't think what you're suggesting is a bad idea.