**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Synergy Problem

Has this been solved yet? I want to know if I can start putting my synergy teams back to use...

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @CurtleTurtle. No update yet, but the team is looking to try and have this fixed in 17.0. We'll let everyone know once we have a solid fix version. Thanks for hanging in there!
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @CurtleTurtle. No update yet, but the team is looking to try and have this fixed in 17.0. We'll let everyone know once we have a solid fix version. Thanks for hanging in there!

Finally!

An actual confirmation. Thank you.
  • Zakonn1Zakonn1 Posts: 30

When is 17.0 scheduled to be out???
  • MrblackkkMrblackkk Posts: 53
    17.0 coming out next year boys, get ready.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Could be fixed in time for bases release the countdown is on
    @Kabam Wolf

Sorry to keep tagging you, but you're the only one that actually answers questions.

Do we have a rough ETA on 17.0? Just curious as to when we can expect AWD synergies to be fixed.

Weeks? Months? Sometime soon?
    31st

Thanks.

But, with the sudden implementation of hidden defenders, I wouldn't put it past them to have fixed it and not told us.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Any update on this?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Nothing in the patch notes about synergies being fixed. Did I miss that or will we start this AW season with synergies not working properly?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Greywarden wrote: »

Nothing in the patch notes about synergies being fixed. Did I miss that or will we start this AW season with synergies not working properly?

They are not in 17.0 so they're still broken.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get an official statement regarding synergies and war defense ? If they are not properly working then it needs to be made public, same as the use of third party software, send out an email informing everyone that they don't work for defenders currently.

Too many players keep putting in defenders "for synergy" and giving the opponents easy kills because those synergies don't work, especially the unique ones.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Are they broken? Or "working as intended"? Aka not at all

Funny how it's the same thing
  • CR7gouravCR7gourav Posts: 52
    Has this been fixed yet or Kabam forgot it once again?
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    They haven't yet but it's a double edge sword I want my defense to have it don't want to face it. Some of the unique syns will be nuts to face while attacking.
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Please fix this, and such a waste for people who went for specific synergy teams only to have them not work in one of the most important aspects of the game!
  • Months later....
  • SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Last update on this was Jan. 22nd. That seems like a long time for no resolution.
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    No update yet..
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    They may be busy adjusting AW season rank rewards for alliances that pay people to pilot their AWs
  • Zakonn1Zakonn1 Posts: 30
    We've been told that unique synergies are not active for war defense. But what about the generic ones?