**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Awakening gem in the login calendar

Could you put a 4* awakening gem, even if it’s a generic one, in the login calendar eventually, please?

Even if it was at the end of a month’s login calendar

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I have AA GP and SL all unduped and I bet there are other people in similar positions. So as cool as that would be I seriously doubt they’re do that
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ya i totally agree!!!
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Hope they do it next month
  • It would be nice
  • I have 25 4*s; only two are duped: AA and Unstoppable Colossus, and yet so many 4* sig stones that a majority of them can’t be used yet. Wish 4* awakening gems were more accessible
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    it would be nice, but there are ways to get 4* awakening gems, i would not expect to get one of the rarest items in the game by literally not doing anything, seriously just 100% act 4 and 5.1, and also rttl, if your not good enough to beat the content to get it, then you probably dont deserve an awakening gem in general and need to wait to dupe a champ, if you have beat and already got them, and used them, then you dont need a gem.
    I have 25 4*s; only two are duped: AA and Unstoppable Colossus, and yet so many 4* sig stones that a majority of them can’t be used yet. Wish 4* awakening gems were more accessible

do not awaken uc
  • I pulled Unstoppable Colossus twice from the alliance crystal and pulled AA from two 4* crystals.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Also two or three 6* champs. Thx!

xoxoxoxox
  • GamerGymnast93_GamerGymnast93_ Posts: 20
    edited January 2018
    It took about two months to finish basic completion for act 4. Earning the 4* awakening gem at 100% exploration of act 4 could take me another two months, four months, or how ever long it takes to finish it 100% exploration. Willing to put in the time to do it; however, my schedule will be getting busy soon. @VulcanM
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    If, and I mean it’s a damn big IF, they ever put an awakening gem in the log-in calendar, it will be the crystal that will give whatever the RNG gods decide you get.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Don't get used to stuff we see in january calendar like t4cc and 5star shards, it's just for january
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    And a 5* blade. Please Kabam.
    People work their arses off to get an awakening gem. And here you want one for free. Shameless beggar.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Chill out tony stank you did not have to sound like a bitter old fool. Could of just said that normally.
    Gogeta wrote: »
    PLs at least a one 5 star generic awakening gem.

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    LOL and 500 units every week dont forget that
  • I’m in the process of 100% full exploration of act 4. It took two months to finish basic completion of act 4. To get to where I am today in the game, have had to work hard. It was just asking, no shame in that. It was simply an idea. @TonyStark
  • GamerGymnast93_GamerGymnast93_ Posts: 20
    edited January 2018
    Demeaning others has no place on the internet. It’s unfortunate that it takes place. Please, be kind
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    It would be better if that was a special login after like 6 months or so. Or even if it was given out after you reach the max summoner level. Obviously T2 alpha and T4 class catalyst crystals have value, but given how you can get those resources from a variety of places they have less value than awakening gems for 4*s and 5*s.
  • ObrokawObrokaw Posts: 16
    Please Add a 4 star awakening gem in the February log-in calendar. I have 4 rank 4, 4 stars, and 13 other 4 stars and the only one that is duped is my rank 2 4 star magneto and that was only because of awakening it out of a 4 star crystal. I'm really getting un-patient and I think this would be the best possible Idea.
    edited January 2018
    I’m in the process of 100% full exploration of act 4. It took two months to finish basic completion of act 4. To get to where I am today in the game, have had to work hard. It was just asking, no shame in that. It was simply an idea. @TonyStark

Sorry for my Harsh words but it's true.

It took you 2 months to complete basic exploration and you have to work harder to do it 100%. People worked really hard to do 100% Act 4 for the Generic AG and T2 Alphas, you can't ask for those rewards for doing nothing.

Isn't that unfair to those who already did Act 4 100%. It wasn't a simple Idea, it was a Pathetic Idea.

And I'm not demeaning you, you are demeaning yourself with such posts.

Previously you suggested a SIMPLE idea of Trading champs. Right? You are one of those who wants to get everything without doing much.

PEACE!
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    No way bruh awakening gems should never be handed out for free
  • RawwryDRawwryD Posts: 25
    Could you put a 4* awakening gem, even if it’s a generic one, in the login calendar eventually, please?

Even if it was at the end of a month’s login calendar

I love how you start out asking for an awakening gem and then say even if it’s generic. As if that is a compromise and not an improvement over spinning a crystal and just getting science awakening.
  • ObrokawObrokaw Posts: 16
    Meh.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    It took about two months to finish basic completion for act 4. Earning the 4* awakening gem at 100% exploration of act 4 could take me another two months, four months, or how ever long it takes to finish it 100% exploration. Willing to put in the time to do it; however, my schedule will be getting busy soon. @VulcanM

FYI - It takes approximately ten years. 1000 energy refills.